What was the last DVD you bought and why?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The last movie I just bought is actually a VHS of The Frog Prince on ebay for $9 :3.
I just needed to brag since I have been hunting for it for so long :big_grin:!
Nice, I was lucky enough myself to buy it on VHS when I was in I think the fifth grade, so glad I did, it really is hard to find now.

The last DVD I bought was "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End", I actually haven't seen it yet, but I have the other two so why not. It's the 2 disc limited Edition, I got to only spend like 13 bucks on it cause it was used and I guess they had so many of them, but it's like new. I enough got to cash in the Movie rewards points.

As a matter of fact this place called Entertainmart, which is where I bought the DVD, I've been really lucky when I bought there. I found a use VHS of "Muppets on Wheels" just because it's Muppet footage I don't have and I was so happy to find the stickers of Kermit still in there never been used, brand new I thought it was a sweet find.

Erine81981

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
As a matter of fact this place called Entertainmart, which is where I bought the DVD, I've been really lucky when I bought there. I found a use VHS of "Muppets on Wheels" just because it's Muppet footage I don't have and I was so happy to find the stickers of Kermit still in there never been used, brand new I thought it was a sweet find.
That is an awsome find there. I've been meaning to find it on ebay or either at Goodwill if they ever get it or if anyone drops it off. But that's was one of my favorite VHS when i saw it and rented it. When i got it my sister was asking me to get her a certain movie and didn't find it and got that Muppets on Wheels and i think "Black Sheep" with the funny Chris Farley. And she got really mad. I didn't ever ask for the movie she wanted to see. But cool find JJ.

Redsonga

Reaction score
"Put Down That Duckie" On DVD :big_grin:!
I said I was babysitting when I bought it :3
Babysitting..((myself :wink:)!
I love saying that along with:
It's a gift...
(from me to me :3!)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Since the last time I've posted here I bought Toy Story and Toy Story two, because their great movies, needless to say.

And just today, I went ahead and bought South Park season five, which was the last season set of South Park DVDs that for my collection. Now I have all ten seasons that are on DVD. I do love me some South Park.

Also as known I have my love for Disney, I also bought Mickey Mouse Black and white volume two.

anytimepally

Reaction score
The last I bought was The Boondocks: Season 2 because I have Season 1 and because I didn't have cable for season 2 and need to catch up

Telly

Reaction score
I can't afford DVDs anymore :frown: The last one I bought was the 3rd season of the Muppet Show when it first came out.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The last DVD I bought was Walt Disney treasures: The Adventures of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

It's great and came with a button

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Futurama: Beast With A Billion Backs

Disappointing, to say the least.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Garfield and Friends volume 5. Not only are these the "lost" episodes unavaiable in syndication, but it was about 7.50 at target. Total bargain.