What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Tiny Toon Adventures volume 1! Yaaaa!:smile: one of my favorite cartoon shows growing up! They don't make cartoons like this anymore! Many of my favorite quotes on which I've used for years and am know for are from this show! I hope for more sets soon!

Plucky Duck~ "I'm naming my first ulcer after you..."
"Your off my Christmas card list!"
Bought this too Zack.

Also got "Freakazoid" just because i love that show too. And then got "101 Dalmations" speical 2-disc set. I've always loved that movie and also went to see it in theaters but what my parents say is i fell asleep during it but that's why you always get to see when you get older at school or over at a friends. LOOOOOVE IT!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I was planing on buying that, and I probably will soon, it's a great cartoon.

But the last DVD I bought was Monsters INC, love that movie. John Goodman was great as Sully
Also really loved Frank Oz's performance in this film as the voice of Fungus! :wink:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The Muppet Show: Season 3. Why? I like Muppets! Duh

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Tiny Toon Adventures volume 1! Yaaaa!:smile: one of my favorite cartoon shows growing up! They don't make cartoons like this anymore! Many of my favorite quotes on which I've used for years and am know for are from this show! I hope for more sets soon!
This was the last DVD I bought too. Ah, so many memories from that wonderful show... it's just SO good.

Pork

Reaction score
Last DVD I bought was the Muppet show season 1

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have now bought three new DVDs just today.

Sesame Street: Count on Sports! (Because of the new stuff with Ernie and Bert and the Ernie and Bert's Greatest Adventures)

Garfield: Fun Festable (Just because i love Garfield and enjoy anything no matter what)

Nim's Iland (Which i haven't watch yet but i know i'll like it because of it being an adventure story)

vaati64

Reaction score
uuuhhhmmm.... I just bought the muppets take manhattan last night on amazon, so I am waiting for that, and I am planning on buying the great muppet caper soon. why? because I can.:smile:

Btw: does anyone know if theres ia any difference between the great muppet caper kermit's 50th release and the original release?:smile: