What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just the other day i bought "definitely, maybe" and "Charlie Bartlett."

DM: Because i like Ryan Reynolds and i think Abigail is the cutest thing in the world (that is expect for my neices)

CB: Because i just wanted to see it. Thought the preview were pretty funny.

ngreen522

Reaction score
Just bought the School House Rock Collection DVD
.... If anyone asks, I'll say it's for my son, but we all know it's clandestinely for my own personal enjoyment.

Xerus

Reaction score
I just got me the first season of the New Zoo Revue on DVD. I always liked this show as a kid where a giant frog, owl, and hippo share the same neighborhood with two humans.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just got me the first season of the New Zoo Revue on DVD. I always liked this show as a kid where a giant frog, owl, and hippo share the same neighborhood with two humans.
Oh wow! You mean they actually released this?

Xerus

Reaction score
Oh wow! You mean they actually released this?
They must have, for when I received the package in the mail and opened it. There it was. It's the New Zoo Revue coming right at you, on DVD! :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
The Sound of Music.. b/c I'd never seen it before and was ordered to do so by multiple people.. I hope it lives up to the hype

Skye

Reaction score
The Sound of Music.. b/c I'd never seen it before and was ordered to do so by multiple people.. I hope it lives up to the hype
Aww, I never owned this movie, but when I was a kid, whenever I was over at my aunt's house, I would watch this movie all the time! I still love watching it when it's on TV or anything like that. I hope you'll enjoy it, Randall!