Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Lab Rat

Reaction score
yeah you can do the sheesh face then fix his mouth again without too much effort io have pic's of my MR Kermit on www.picturetrail.com then search gluvets.

MWoO

Reaction score
Nice poses, I like the one where he looks like he is thinking. Were those pictures taken in order? Meaning the sheesh face was done before the ones after it? If so it does seem to spring back quite nice.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
I did the sheesh face more or less when i'd got him out of the box all the other pics were taken the day after i think

MWoO

Reaction score
Ah, well in that case it seems you can get it back to normal. Thanks.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
it would be cool if they did the same for the Sam and Friends Kermit. (The original one to be more Clear).

MWoO

Reaction score
I JUST got my Kermit in the mail and all I did was open the box and was amazed already. It looks great! I will try playing with the poses today. I hope i can take pics. My camera took a bad fall onto a cement floor a few hours ago. :frown:

Telly

Reaction score
My digital camera took a nasty trip to the cement floor of my friends' basement. The the lens got stuck and the pictures I took after it had some sort of blurry effect. I shut it off and took the batteries out for a few minutes. After that it worked fine.:confused: