TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Is there any new news on The muppet Show season 2 boxed set. It should in my opinioon have menus that look like the Muppet theater.

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
Muppet Show Season 2

Over at Ultimate Disney there is a review of "Dinosaurs Season 3 & 4" and it states disc one opens with a trailer for the Muppet Show Season 2 - this means its definately coming, and probably in the semi-near future.
:smile: :mad: :flirt:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Over at Ultimate Disney there is a review of "Dinosaurs Season 3 & 4" and it states disc one opens with a trailer for the Muppet Show Season 2 - this means its definately coming, and probably in the semi-near future.
WOOT!!! Only a few more days!!!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Tuesday wont come soon enough for me now!:excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THAT IS SPECTACULAR!!!! *dances cares away!!*
No no no Ryan. It's like this. *dances crazy* That's how you do it. It's not Fraggle Rock it's the Muppet Show. Get it stright or don't get it at all. (JK LOL)

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh i can not wait on that really great news about muppet show season 2 .
oh i loved Dinosaurs when i it was on tv i am going to get those some time soon i am so glad that that is going to save some money .
i have to wait awail until money gets better so oh well they will be there .

Status
Not open for further replies.