TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Hmm...I gotta say I'm less than enthusiastic about the cover art. The cut-off of her eye just nags on me a bit. But her pearls and black dress look loverly, and the blue is apealling.

I'm so excited!

Muppets Rule!
I'm glad I'm not the only one I just don't understand why they couldn't just either show part of her close up or an entire body photo..now some slightly escue image of her.:mad:
Yeah I actully really like this one better at this point http://z.about.com/d/kidstvmovies/1/0/S/4/muppets2.jpg

anytimepally

Reaction score
you know, on this cover art, one could say that the pork has been chopped :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I recently saw a documentary on Star Wars where George Lucas said that he wanted the three-year wait between Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back to be worth it. I hope that this two-year wait is worth it.

I hope that the main menu features somebody other than Statler and Waldorf. Maybe Scooter (Ricky Boyd did sucha great job as him in The Muppets Wizard of Oz, and hasn't performed him since). It would be great if this set had menu pages for each episode. The menu choices would include "play", "scene selections", "muppet morsels", and "subtitles". (the last two choices would probably be included anyway, even without menus)

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
OMG yes, please let there be scene selections. One thing I absolutely despise about my Season 1 is the no scene selections. They should take a note from the Time Life DVDs--the scene selections are on the act breaks but you can chapter forward pretty much (if I remember correctly) through every scetch/song. It was really annoying to have the chapter forward button go straight to the next episode.

But this is just nit-picky. Hehe.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I hope Disney makes the menus look like the Muppet Theater and when you first get to the menu it takes you through the backstage door past pops, up the stairs, to the left onto the stage with The Muppet Show logo and the muppets under the arches For the menu choices its the second leval and for the selection you choose a dressing room door opens taking you inside the dressing room. Along the way muppets would be talking and messing around just like on the show. that would be cool.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I hope Disney makes the menus look like the Muppet Theater and when you first get to the menu it takes you through the backstage door past pops, up the stairs, to the left onto the stage with The Muppet Show logo and the muppets under the arches For the menu choices its the second leval and for the selection you choose a dressing room door opens taking you inside the dressing room. Along the way muppets would be talking and messing around just like on the show. that would be cool.
I wish that the menus were like that for the first set.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
OMG yes, please let there be scene selections. One thing I absolutely despise about my Season 1 is the no scene selections. They should take a note from the Time Life DVDs--the scene selections are on the act breaks but you can chapter forward pretty much (if I remember correctly) through every scetch/song. It was really annoying to have the chapter forward button go straight to the next episode.

But this is just nit-picky. Hehe.
I agree! Not to sound all spoiled or ungrateful, but it is frustrating to have to rewind every time you want to hear a song!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
you know, on this cover art, one could say that the pork has been chopped :big_grin:
Bwahaha! It's true. I know that I didn't vote for that cover art. :mad: But they were all pretty good so I won't complaint too much. I am just really glad that we are finally getting a set! **dances** If we have a cover, it means that things are rolling.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mmmm...I'd vote for Scene Selections. I love your ideas for the Menu R'kun.

dabauckham

Reaction score
This is great news, everyone! :crazy:

I do like the "fuzzy" quality of the first season cover - it's a little more unique. But, as others have said, it'll be great just to have Season 2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.