The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

Kiki

Reaction score
Mm, school tomorrow, but I don't believe I'll go. I wanna work on my studio arts folio at home like what I did on friday. :smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Well, technically, it's Tuesday where I am, so in that case, I'm going to school tomorrow :stick_out_tongue:, but if you consider it to be Monday still, then I'm going to be savoring the rest of my five-day weekend. :cool:

Nick22

Reaction score
school. :frown: i had this whole week off, so now i'm gonna have to get my brain working correctly again. clear out all the cobwebs.

Kiki

Reaction score
Tomorrow, I has two assignment due. :3 Yays...? Hey, at least I got them over and done with, and I *didn't* leave them 'til the last minute so I needn't stress. And after school I shall go shopping with a friend of mine. :big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Tomorrow we have a science test and school pictures. Yay. :rolleyes: At least it will be a Friday.

dmoss

Reaction score
Tomorrow, I'm visiting my niece and nephew, and taking over Great Muppet Caper to watch with them! Allie is only 3, and so all-things Muppet are brand new and exciting to her. The NEXT great part about it is that I recently picked up the collection of Sababa Toys on eBay, and I'm FINALLY taking them to the kids! I cannot wait to see their faces light up! Should be a nice day. :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm going to work experience and I'm going to try not to die! yay!
Ah, work experience... I did that thingy last year. I worked at the library. =D As much as I enjoy reading, it's... not place for me, really. x33 But hey, I did get to fold booklets for 5 days!