The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Going to look for maternity clothes tomorrow. Hoping I can find some great deals locally. I definately need some shorts or pants. Got shirts (from my mother-in-law) but I only have like one pair of pants I can wear comfortably.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Go to work at the fabric store at which I am employed from 2pm to 10pm. Long day, but hey, it's a paying job, so I can't complain too much.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Sleep. :sleep:

Hmm...Do I have enough unexcused absences left to skip the last week of school without being held back?

Nick22

Reaction score
so tomorrow i get to go on a field trip to letchworth state park, and i am so excited :big_grin:

APRena

Reaction score
you finish in a week? not fair! i have, like, 5 weeks left
Gah. Also incredibly jealous of you. I have 6 days, but those 6 days will be spent STRESSING. Finallllssdjeofmvsoowkcdsoikl. Oh, I'm sorry, I just went completely stressily spastic on my keyboard to illustrate my stressedness.

Nick22

Reaction score
Gah. Also incredibly jealous of you. I have 6 days, but those 6 days will be spent STRESSING. Finallllssdjeofmvsoowkcdsoikl. Oh, I'm sorry, I just went completely stressily spastic on my keyboard to illustrate my stressedness.
i stress over everything. i think i have OCD. no joke. everything thinks i'm kidding and trying to be funny, but i'm serious. lol.