Muppet Central Couples

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank about how you're girlfriend might feel if you she found out that you were going out with some other girl over the Internet? I mean would you really want to end the relationship you have for that?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Dwayne, what the heck ARE you talking about? :confused: :smirk:

Sorry, but I can't follow you a bit, man.

Aren't you already married? Why do you want a girlfriend on MC if you are married? Huh?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm with AM and Squeegee on this one. That's REALLY weird, Dwayne. And totally inappropriate.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm with AM and Squeegee on this one. That's REALLY weird, Dwayne. And totally inappropriate.
Agreed.
I'm single.But I'm not here to find a romance.
And why are some of you trying to tick off Snowth?He's a decent guy!:confused:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Agreed.
And why are some of you trying to tick off Snowth?He's a decent guy!:confused:
It's so much fun Kathy but he's knows that we don't mean it and that were just kidding with him.:wink:
Agreed.
Yeah, I mean saying that he wants to date somebody like that is kind of the way to freak people out and make them want to go in another direction away from you. Kinda have to watch what he says there.

Did not not come on this site for that reason, either.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean saying that he wants to date somebody like that is kind of the way to freak people out and make them want to go in another direction away from you. Kinda have to watch what he says there.

Hear hear man!
I think it was meant purely for shock value, and I would assume that's frowned upon here. I mean, I don't like it at all; it was not funny and pretty disturbing at that. :embarrassed:

Katzi428

Reaction score
It's so much fun Kathy but he's knows that we don't mean it and that were just kidding with him.:wink:
OK...just as long as he knows that. I left another board because i was teased about something & I don't want Snowthers feeling the same way.
Ilikemuppets said:

I agree :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I just have to start by saying... I really hope you are kidding, Dwayne. But if you're not, that is awful. And very disturbing. I really hope you love and care about your girlfriend enough to not do that to her. True love is not something to throw away or play around with. It's a blessing. And it's truly something to cherish.

And here I was thinking I had grown out my paranoid tendencies....

You mean you don't like ME? You wouldn't be with ME? Your furry blue pal- er, I mean, fair-skinned, dark-haired AM?

*trembles*
*runs away*

Nah, just messin'! That's cool Skye!
Seriously though, who would've thought that you could actually maintain a great loving relationship over text on the Internet?
Lol, aww AM! I think you're very cool, you loony! :wink: But... William is my number one, my love, my main man, my squeeze, hehe. This crazy-in-love girl will always choose to spend time with her honey, hehe! :big_grin:

It is amazing and I love it so much how he and I have kept our relationship so loving and strong. It's kinda funny where you'll find your soul mate. I just know there's no other guy for me. And he and I are looking forward so much to our future and spending our life together. (What? A romantic? Me? Never! Lol!)

Aw, that doesn't sound silly at all to me, sweetheart! That sounds perfect. I really feel so lucky that I found you too, hon!

Aw, I couldn't agree with that you said more honey!
Yay! I love that it sounds perfect to you, sweetie. Nothing makes me happier than you feeling so lucky you found me, babe! :flirt: