Muppet Central Couples

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hahaha! Anytime, girlie. *hugs*

p.s. I'm blushing 5 shades of red? Hahah! Best line EVER. I might steal that for my signature at one point.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with MC couples. I'd like to be a part of one someday. Mostly to tick Snowth off lol. Jokingly of course.

Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, Daniel. Gotta love that!

I do feel so lucky that I found the man I love more than anything.

But I really do believe that everyone will find their right person (says the romantic, lol). We all find our right person when the time is right, when we're ready to... the one who makes us feel safe and happy, lucky and proud to be theirs, and the one who wants to take care of us and who we want to take care of forever. If we want to find the person of our dreams, I truly believe it will happen. Can't always say where or when... but it will happen. :smile:

*sigh* Ok, there's my romantic thought for the day, lol! :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thats a wonderfull thought! I wonder do you all feel like sometimes there ar two people you can truly love

Skye

Reaction score
Well... it might sound a little silly, but I honestly don't believe that. For me, it's like... I know who I love and I know the one person I want to be with more than anything in the world. I'd rather be with him than be anywhere else or with anyone else in the whole world. He's the man I love with all my heart. And I feel luckier than anything to have found William. :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Actually it IS true that you can love more than one person. Like I love ALL my friends, I love my family, I love the friends I've made on here. ♥ EVERYBODY! I've said it here before, and I'll keep saying it til the day that I die. Love Everybody, it's as easy as turning on a light switch. Turn the love on and turn the hate off. Let the love flow through you all like air conditioning on a hot day giving you that feeling of comfort, or like a shot of whiskey that just makes you all warm inside. Ok, I'm done now. Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Actually it IS true that you can love more than one person. Like I love ALL my friends, I love my family, I love the friends I've made on here. ♥ EVERYBODY! I've said it here before, and I'll keep saying it til the day that I die. Love Everybody, it's as easy as turning on a light switch. Turn the love on and turn the hate off. Let the love flow through you all like air conditioning on a hot day giving you that feeling of comfort, or like a shot of whiskey that just makes you all warm inside. Ok, I'm done now. Daniel
Ok, after that speech, I have made my decision: I'm finally going to go fulfill my life's dream and join a hippie compound. I'm gonna go become a flower child. So if anyone needs me, I'll be living in a van down by the river.....

(I'm kinda serious)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
AW SHUCKS!
COME HERE, YOU LUG, YOU!
XP

*HUGGLES*

LOVE YAH TOO, BUD!

Teheheman

Reaction score
*HUGGITIES* right back to ya Beaker. I didn't realize that my speech would have that big of an effect to where somebody is going to be a hippie, but LOVE isn't just about being a hippie. Love is about treating others like you wanna be treated, it's about doing something nice for somebody, even if it's a stranger. If you see the Salvation Army bucket, or you see an organization that needs a couple bucks, just donate some change or something. There's enough love to go around if we just look within ourselves and see what kind of person that we can be, and if we're a bad person, how we can better ourselves. I know that this probably belongs in another thread, but I thought that since this thread's about love, that these things needed to be said.

Daniel