Muppet Central Couples

unclematt

Reaction score
I know no one wants to hear my problems but... I hung out with Amanda every night this weekend and love her more than ever. But I am drawn because I met this very nice young lady on the MC forums but I can not fairly give her a chance with Amanda in my life. I feel bad. Things are never easy.

Skye

Reaction score
Aww Matt, this place is for anyone's problems... problems, happy stories... anything! And yes, any difficult things as well.

I'm sorry, that's a really tough situation. And it is really hard to try and start a new relationship if you have such strong feelings for someone else who's very much in your life. Just try to give yourself a little more time, you know? Listen to your heart and see how you feel... maybe after a little while, you will be fully ready to start a new relationship. But, always try to follow your heart, and see what you feel ready for. Try not to feel too badly, though... you can't help how you feel. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sure I want to here your problems. That's what this friend is for. Tell me about things never being easy. I have to repeat what my sweetie Caroline said and tell you to just follow your heart and do whatever is the right thing for you to do.

Good luck!:smile: