The Muppets and YouTube.com

Quesal

Reaction score
Bohemian Rhapsody by The Muppets is the best. Such great involvement from so many classic and popular characters! Even Dr. Strangepork's brief appearance was nice to see!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I just saw that - that, my friends, was wicked awesome.

I mean - it had me from the moment Gonzo and the chickens came up. The fish-throwing, the explosions, the crazy penguins, the heckling...this had all the classic elements of a good Muppet production. And I too loved Kermit and Scooter's bit: "Scooter, remind me to stop scheduling these teleconferences."

Somewhere up in heaven, Jim Henson and Richard Hunt, and all the other passed-on Muppet people, are laughing their heads off.

Quesal

Reaction score
*cracks up* This vid is already making the rounds on my f-list, outside of the Muppet-related comms. It's...PERFECT!

My favorite parts were the Electric Mayhem rocking out (and if that's Bill Baretta doing Dr. Teeth, kudos to the man because he NAILED it) and the very end with Kermit and Scooter.

-Kim
Yeah, Bill has been doin great Dr. Teeth and Rowlf and Mahna Mahna for 2 or 3 years now I think. I'm happy for his talents!

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Just found this video, its from the Jimmy Kimmel show. He used to do a bit called "Unnecessary Censorship". Basically, he would insert bleeps and blurs to various clips from very clean things, and make them seem inappropriate. Here's one of Sesame Street:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Vh9_Hi1kY