pick 3 celebrities for fraggle movie

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hugh Jackman and Traveling Matt together...would be AWESOME.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Wow. Alot of you guys like Dakota Fanning (not that I don't). I personally would rather see Abigail Breslin in a Fraggle Rock movie. She's just adorable.

So! My top three!
1. Abigail Breslin
2. Robin Williams
3. Ben Stiller

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I think Ellen would be a pretty great cameo--like, maybe the Fraggles would walk by a TV store and see Ellen's talk show on all the screens. :big_grin: Or maybe she'd walk by, notice them, and say to the person next to her, "Those are some funny-lookin' kids."

As for Abigail Breslin (the one from Little Miss Sunshine, right?), I think she'd be adorable alongside the Fraggles! ^.^

I don't know who'd be my last choice for a celebrity. :confused: It'd probably do some good to add at least one Muppeteer cameo.

~ Morgan "Confuuzzled" Goat

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I think Ellen would be a pretty great cameo--like, maybe the Fraggles would walk by a TV store and see Ellen's talk show on all the screens. :big_grin: Or maybe she'd walk by, notice them, and say to the person next to her, "Those are some funny-lookin' kids."

As for Abigail Breslin (the one from Little Miss Sunshine, right?), I think she'd be adorable alongside the Fraggles! ^.^

I don't know who'd be my last choice for a celebrity. :confused: It'd probably do some good to add at least one Muppeteer cameo.

~ Morgan "Confuuzzled" Goat

TimeMachine

Reaction score
Ellen would make a great cameo!

I'd also really love to see Shia LeBeouf (did I spell that right?) because he's young and talented and I think it would give littler kids a cameo they recognised, and maybe Tom Hanks, because I love Tom Hanks.

unclematt

Reaction score
I met Ellen in New York in November at the Ed Sullivan Theatre

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
i was thinking David Hasselhoff and Ryan Seaquest and Randy Jackson.

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
What a Great Idea for a post!

My top Three would be:

David Bowie
Adam Sandler
Johnny Depp

Why I chose them:

Well how funny would it be to see David Bowie on there! I would love that and I know I am not alone of this! Maybe not in tights though!

I think Adam Sandler would be hilarious in the movie, he has a different sense of humor like no one else I have ever seen.

Johnny Depp is not only is he the hottest guy on the planet but he can play any charactor he sets his mind to, although I would love Captain Jack to make an Appearance! I can see it now! The fraggles set out on the sea and he pulls up in his ship " Come on! It's not like I haven't had enough with the ghosts and the Kraken... but now some colorful fuzzy creatures..can't a pirate get a break?"

I really hope there are many appearances in the movie, I can't wait!