1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

pick 3 celebrities for fraggle movie

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MrsWembly, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hugh Jackman and Traveling Matt together...would be AWESOME.
  2. Beakerfan Active Member

Wow. Alot of you guys like Dakota Fanning (not that I don't). I personally would rather see Abigail Breslin in a Fraggle Rock movie. She's just adorable.

So! My top three!
    1. Abigail Breslin
    2. Robin Williams
    3. Ben Stiller
  3. Medbe Monster New Member

Drew Carey
    Kathy Greenwood
    Adam Sandler
  4. angiealight New Member

David Bowie
    Tom Hanks
    Johnny Depp.
    *girlish giggle*
  5. Morgan Clueless New Member

I think Ellen would be a pretty great cameo--like, maybe the Fraggles would walk by a TV store and see Ellen's talk show on all the screens. :D Or maybe she'd walk by, notice them, and say to the person next to her, "Those are some funny-lookin' kids."

As for Abigail Breslin (the one from Little Miss Sunshine, right?), I think she'd be adorable alongside the Fraggles! ^.^

I don't know who'd be my last choice for a celebrity. :confused: It'd probably do some good to add at least one Muppeteer cameo.

~ Morgan "Confuuzzled" Goat
  6. Morgan Clueless New Member

I think Ellen would be a pretty great cameo--like, maybe the Fraggles would walk by a TV store and see Ellen's talk show on all the screens. :D Or maybe she'd walk by, notice them, and say to the person next to her, "Those are some funny-lookin' kids."

As for Abigail Breslin (the one from Little Miss Sunshine, right?), I think she'd be adorable alongside the Fraggles! ^.^

I don't know who'd be my last choice for a celebrity. :confused: It'd probably do some good to add at least one Muppeteer cameo.

~ Morgan "Confuuzzled" Goat
  7. TimeMachine New Member

Ellen would make a great cameo!

I'd also really love to see Shia LeBeouf (did I spell that right?) because he's young and talented and I think it would give littler kids a cameo they recognised, and maybe Tom Hanks, because I love Tom Hanks.
  8. unclematt Active Member

I met Ellen in New York in November at the Ed Sullivan Theatre
  9. JEANYLASER Member

i was thinking David Hasselhoff and Ryan Seaquest and Randy Jackson.
  10. MarieIsabella Member

What a Great Idea for a post!

My top Three would be:

David Bowie
    Adam Sandler
    Johnny Depp

Why I chose them:

Well how funny would it be to see David Bowie on there! I would love that and I know I am not alone of this! Maybe not in tights though!

I think Adam Sandler would be hilarious in the movie, he has a different sense of humor like no one else I have ever seen.

Johnny Depp is not only is he the hottest guy on the planet but he can play any charactor he sets his mind to, although I would love Captain Jack to make an Appearance! I can see it now! The fraggles set out on the sea and he pulls up in his ship " Come on! It's not like I haven't had enough with the ghosts and the Kraken... but now some colorful fuzzy creatures..can't a pirate get a break?"

I really hope there are many appearances in the movie, I can't wait!
  11. wes Active Member

Justin Timberlake
    Cameron Diaz
    or Snoop Dizzal!!
    Random I know!!!
  12. unclematt Active Member

Wow I couldnt agree less
  13. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Convincing John, and... hmm, not sure. He's celebrital enough.
  14. unclematt Active Member

I wouldnt want Convoincing John or Cantus without Jim
  15. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Ms. Goldberg has a long history with the muppets!
  16. Collgoff Well-Known Member

17. Collgoff Well-Known Member

1.I think Drake Bell would be good for the movie as Doc's nephew who become friends with the fraggle5.

2.I bet Daniella Monet would be good in the movie like Drake as his love interest and friend to the fraggle 5.

3. Josh Peck as Doc's nephew's best friend who is smart and become friends with the fraggle 5.