pick 3 celebrities for fraggle movie

Foodie

Reaction score
MrsWembly said:
If you had to pick three celebs to be in Fraggle Rock the Movie, who would you pick? :smirk: :excited:
Nobody, No one and me.

BradFraggle

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Beau, I am not so sure that Robbie Williams is child friendly either. I always think of that video where he rips his skin off
I am not so sure that Jim Henson is child friendly. I always think of that Gorch sketch where Peuta and Scred get drunk, smoke up and have sex.

Most performers have an adult side and a kid-friendly side - it all depends on the audience of the production. I don't think the producers would cast someone who was inappropriate in the role or a bad role model or anything like that. If anyone who has ever done something "non-kid-friendly" was excluded from Muppet productions there would be no one left to perform or work on them.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... wow.

Looking at some (not all, but some) of the choices... I honestly can't see certain people working with the Fraggles, and still making it Fraggly.

Will Ferrell? I could deffenitely see him in a Muppet movie, but... with Fraggles?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
After watching The Producers and Deck the Halls, I agree that Mathew Broderick is a great actor. Having sad that, it's hard to think up ceelbrities who would work well in a Fraggle Rock movie, because Fraggle Rock never had any celebrity guest appearances.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Okay, I have given it soem thought in the last 35 seconds, and I have to say that I think Weird Al Yankovic, Andy Milonakis (imagine him encountering Traveling Matt, or one of the other fraggles if they do enter the real world, and asking him a stupid question), and Whoopi Goldberg would be great to see in the Fraggle Rock movie.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whoever they are, someone give them some calming pills before they start to film. They are not Fraggles, no matter how hard they try, they are humans. Be sure to act like humans not Fraggles my little actor friends.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I too woulda gone with Will Ferrell... and Daka Fanning... they're both really climb'n to the top.

Tom Hanks i doubt, only because he'd cost too much. Plus i feel he has dry humor sometimes... not saying he is a bad actor.. i love his movies... but i dont see him in the mix with Fraggles.

i'll go with people not listed that i would like to see... Hugh Jackman, Alyson Hannigan, Seth Green.

thinkin again tho... Mike Myers would be nice... he did Cat in the Hat so hes child friendly and he too is Canadian... not that it really means n e thing... yea i'll just keep shut now

CaptainPunjab

Reaction score
I would pick Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson and... hmm..... uh... Glenn Close? I dunno. Mike Myers wouldn't be a bad choice.
I can't really think of too many actors who would go well with the Fraggles... As I said in another thread, I don't think they're the kind of characters that should be bantering with humans-- leave that to the main Muppets!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mmmmm...Glenn Close as a villian...I can see that happening.