pick 3 celebrities for fraggle movie

BEAR

Reaction score
You know, Prawnie, I thought about Robin Williams too, but I think even he would be a little too intense for a Fraggle production. If it were just a cameo, yes, but not in a bigger supporting role. Even though I love the man to death!

Faylo

Reaction score
Dakota Fanning, Ellen Degeneres and... Hmm.
Maybe a muppeteer cameo?
Or why not get us MC people. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
You know, Prawnie, I thought about Robin Williams too, but I think even he would be a little too intense for a Fraggle production. If it were just a cameo, yes, but not in a bigger supporting role. Even though I love the man to death!
Oh, that's definitely what I was thinking too. Actually, I was thinking cameo status for all these people.

superboober

Reaction score
My top choices would probably be:

-Macaulay Culkin
-Tony Shalhoub
-Catherine O'Hara

And although I don't know if he can act, for some reason Donovan McNabb stands out, perhaps because he cuts a family-friendly image (although if they got creative they could run with it; perhaps Traveling Matt comes into Texas Stadium and comes upon him going at it verbally with Terrell Owens and marks it down as Silly Creature behavior. Or not...).

Were John Candy still here, I'd put him down hands down.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Harry Belafonte, Ellen Degeneres and Tom Hanks. :excited:

John Denver would be my first choice too if he was still alive.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd say Jenifer Coolage (she's crazy, yet hilarious...somehwat looks lik the Trashheap, actually...though maybe she isn't child-friendly...), Robbie Williams (singer, not Robin Williams actor), and...hmm...Tom Hanks would be a good choice so I'll agree with you guys on that.

unclematt

Reaction score
Beau, I am not so sure that Robbie Williams is child friendly either. I always think of that video where he rips his skin off

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Beau, I am not so sure that Robbie Williams is child friendly either. I always think of that video where he rips his skin off
Well that's true...but his songs do have many meaningfull and complex words, and his diverse singing style does match that of the Fraggles.

unclematt

Reaction score
I understand that it is just the other stuff that scares me.