The Kev and Muley Thread

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I think I'm going to consider the parodies as a bit of background things that folks might have to look for and not necessarily in-your-face so Muley and the gang remain the focus of the story.
That sounds like an awesome idea! It gives kind of an extra element of surprise, because then people have to be paying a little more attention to see them! I can't wait to see how it turns out! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That is one thing Memphis does have going for it is the BBQ! I want some ribs and think I'm going to get some right now! YUM!
I've already had some this week! Not as good as Memphis does it though!:insatiable:

Sorry for getting off track, Alex. Food on the mind as you can tell, heh!:embarrassed:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I've already had some this week! Not as good as Memphis does it though!:insatiable:

Sorry for getting off track, Alex. Food on the mind as you can tell, heh!:embarrassed:
Lol! What else are muffins for? *hands him a poppyseed muffin*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think we've muffined this thread! WOCKA WOCKA!

The Muley space epic will be a ways away. I was preparing to begin turning rough drafts into actual comic strips and my comic strip templates are GONE. I made those so long ago and miss them already. I don't know if they're packed up or what.

It'd be more simple to just make new ones, but after so many years together...

It's almost as bad as the time my rubber chicken, Billy, dry rotted and died!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, rubber chickens can learn most anything! The sad thing was that usually, Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken (as he was known here sometimes) would be able to take a fall and bounce right back. But, the dry rot took him away.

Now, we have Groucho the Rubber Chicken, who can also be psychic when he wants to be, although that thread's been about a year old.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've always really liked Baby Fozzies Rubber chicken! He was really cool!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wasn't that a doll of a rubber chicken?

Hey, if anybody can help out here:

I have some post cards that send folks back to my website to buy the Muley's Comix and Stories #1 issue. I have a BUNCH of them. If anybody is willing to accept a stack to put out in local book stores and other such places, I'll send them with a drawing of Muley signed to whoever is helping me out with this. PM me an address and I'll ship this out. Thanks in advance, gang.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MULEY’S CHRISTMAS VIDEO 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAZE EVERYBODY!

What happens when your letter goes to the wrong Santa?

Click here to find out:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16981235s5xbwNeQ
Or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YxdsNzkwE8

This year’s video ends with some alternate scenes.

Thanks to Antone "Santa Fish" Wade, and the photographers Lisa "Rocketgirl" McGeorge, Janet Wade and Lin Workman.

Be Safe, Be Happy, Be Well,
Kevin and the Mule

Visit Muley the Mule and Friends at:
www.muleythemule.com