New character ideas

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Yep! And here's another one!
Maria: A female king prawn (would that be a queen prawn?:big_grin:) that Pepe is in love with. She has long black hair and wears a white sundress and white daisy in her hair. Has a Spanish accent and gets upset when she gets called a shrimp, like Pepe. Is actually an immigrant from Spain. She also likes Pepe, though she also finds him to be a little on the strange side. She has a bit of a mean streak and thinks that Rizzo and Dr. Teeth are "soft in the head". She says "buenos" in her sentences like how Pepe says "okay".

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Beebo: The slow, yet gentle, yet strong as an ox personal guard for Miss PIggy, so she doesn't have to deal with the tragity of a broken nail. He is tamed by his 'binkie' which is a small toy plastic fish tank palm tree.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
The Meep: Beaker's cool persona. It's just Beaker, only with yellow hair with black spots, a yellow t-shirt with black spots and yellow shoes with black spots. Unlike normal Beaker, The Meep can stand up for himself. Even though his speech is the same, his personality traits are completely different. He can use a dj system, fill up a video game's high score board and animates horribly made videos that praise him. He's no way a hapless asistant in this form. Man, he can clean your clock if you mess with him. My advice, don't mess with him when he's like this!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
why dont they just bring back the jim henson hour characters I think it would do the modern muppets a heep of justice.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
why dont they just bring back the jim henson hour characters I think it would do the modern muppets a heep of justice.
I more than agree. Bring back Digit, Leon, The Extremes, Waldo, Flash, Beard, and the Solid Foam Drummer. Have Solid Foam compete against The Electric Mayhem. Have Lindberg and Vicki appear in the background (it's been a logn time since Fran Brill last performed in a non-Sesame Street Muppet production, and I don't know if Gordon Robertson still performs for the Mupepts). Have Clifford and Bean Bunny make more new, major appearances again. And also bring back Lips, Thog, Doglion, Bill the Bubble Guy, Gorgon Heap, Uncle Deadley, Seymour, both Nigel's, Droop, and Dr. Phil van Neuter.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I thought of another one!

WhyBother Bird: This bird has maroon feathers, grey plumage on her head, a down-turned beak and permanently sad eyes. All she says is "why bother". She likes to be alone. She's to afraid to show that she wants OhBoy Bird to notice her.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How about this:

NowWhat Bird: This bird is similar to Youknow Bird, but is yellow, has orange plumage on his head, and lidless eyes. All he says is "Now what?" He's too annoyed to show that he wants WhaddyaSay Bird and ForCryingOutLoud Bird to notice him.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
I think Rowlf's mom, and Wanda's mom would be perfect friends for Ms. Bear, don't you?

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Albert: A green Muppet with brown spiky hair. He sometime wears a white t-shirt with a checkered red one over it, and sometimes he wears a red hoodie. He was born in Albuquerque, where he had to eat sauerkraut until he was 26 and a half years old. He has a lucky autographed glow in the dark snorkle, and can play the accordian. He has a bandage on his face, due to the fact he put a grease fire out with his face. He takes thing a little to literally.

Albert was inspired from the "Weird Al" Yancovich song "Albuquerque".

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Here's a character I created for my fanfictions:

Sabrina: Zoot's younger cousin (about 30-35 years old). Looks very much like him, only female; has blue skin, blue hair, and sunglasses; dresses like a female hippie. She is also a jazz musician, but the similarities to her cousin end there. Sabrina is very outspoken, aggressive, and violent (or at least, so she acts. She has yet to actually hurt anyone.) and seldom addresses the other Muppets by name; instead, she calls them by mildly insulting nicknames (ex. she calls Floyd "pinky"). Is in love with Johnny Fiama, and is much calmer around him. Sal intensely dislikes her, but I haven't yet established whether this dislike is mutual.