New character ideas

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Glorphle: A long nosed monster with a single horn on his head, sleepy eyes, and long white fuzzy ears. Has one fang. His nose has two nostrils filled with red thread.

Wazza: A Frackle with gray furr, black beak, and moveable eyebrows. His ears perk when surprised. His ears are down to his shoulders. He only has two fangs.

Quagmire the Gorilla: I actually made this guy... He's a pygme Gorilla. He wears a white t-shirt most the time, but will occasonally claim to be nekkid on the inside. Known for singing, and making fun of morning news broadcast in public highschools, Quagmire is one of my personal favorite characters.

Hulky: A small little thing, no eyes or mouth, smaller than Robbin. Known for running at things much bigger than him. Can only say three things. 'Rar!' 'Ah!' 'AHHHHHHH!'

Tino: A T-rex, whose a veggie eater. Wears a fezz sometimes, and is known to bite his own tail.

The SPLORG!: A superheroe amongst Muppets, screws up everytime. He shoots slurpies from his nostrils!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Got ya. I like your idea for Wanda. I never heard of Amphisbaena, though. I thought that a crypt guitar would be a mummified guitar. I like both ideas for Kikit's outifits. You could pick which one you like the best. I think for Bunsen, it should be: daytime, he's normal and nightime he's evil. Could these idea's work?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
They could... Problem is, I'm trying to visualize how to have Bunsen become both characters.
One idea is that as Jekyl, he has a somewhat ovaled eggish head, his glasses, a shirt and vest combo, pants, shoes, clean light brown jacket, and the bottle of switching potion.
When transformed into Hyde, he'd still have the bottle of potion in his hands and the same clothes, a smudged top hat over his head, and perhaps a bit of tufts of hair over his ears.
Maybe the jacket could have a few bullet holes, a bit of blood smearing though not too much, and a bit of fraying around the collar and cuffs.

The real problem, which would also apply to Citron Ella is... In fictional form, there's no probem in having these characters swivel their heads around revealing their alternate personas. But if they were to be drawn in illustrated form, and then sculpted in miniature in-scale PVC statically posed figurine form... How would we be able to get the head swiveling feature? Mayhaps include that as the one point of articulation, which'd be the one logical option.
Hmmm, I think that talking this here has helped solve the problem.

Thanks for the assist, keep posting whatever other character ideas you may have.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Peter the Platypus: a brown platypus with a gray bill and webbed feet.
Daphne the Pangolin: A gray pangolin with golden scales and claws.
Alfred the Black Rhinoceros: A gray-black rhino with silver-gray horns, moveable ears, moveable eyelids, and a moveable tail.
Betty the Cassowary: A black cassowary with purple, blue, and red colored head and a black headcrest.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Good additions for the Animal Show. Too bad that one only lasted three seasons.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I know. If "Animal Show" continued to make a couple of more seasons after 65 episodes.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I got one, he's mostly a one-off character though

Murray- wants to join The Electric Mayhem band as their newest member, the only problem is the instrement that he plays is the Triangle, and as we all know not many of the numbers that they do feature the Triangle. So the band becomes annoyed with the new (and apperently useless) member, until the guest star, whoever he or she may be, comes up with the perfect way for Murray to utilize his talents along side the banc for the closing number.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not a bad idea there G-Man... But uh, Crazy Harry played the triangle when he was spotted amongst the orchestra pits during the closing credits of Season 1 TMS episodes.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Darkly Pallor: A gross yellow skinned Muppet that usually wears a black hooded cloak with a golden skull brooch on it. Wears black pants with tattered edges on the legs and a black t-shirt. Has one eye that is permanently bloodshot. Can contact the Grim Reaper for help when needed. Basically is an living version of the Reaper.
If anyone was interested, his name means Darkly Pale.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
These Muppets would've been made for various Muppet Show episodes:

Santa's Reindeer: A group of eight brown Muppet deer with white undersides, large brown antlers, and sleigh bells around their necks. Almost one of them has a red nose.

Werewolf: A large live-hand wolflike monster with gray-brown fur, green eyes, moveable eyebrows, and torn clothing. He has real human hands painted in gray-brown with pointed fingernails.

Abominable Snowman: A full-body monster who moves like Sweetums, but has white fur, blue-gray face, hands, and feet, and white eyes.

Fire-Breathing Dragon: A large green dragon with pointed, yellow horns on his head, angry eyebrows, yellow eyes, orange-yellow undersides, orange spines that go from his neck to his tail, and giant black-green wings on his back. The effect is that smoke comes out of his nostrils.

Woolly Mammoth: A large full-body mammoth who moves like Snuffleupagus. He is orange-brown with brown hair all over his body, large, curved, white tusks, and moveable eyes.