How Cookie Monster works?

unheard

Reaction score
so royal blue is the right color.
I wasn't sure if it was to dark and to hairy.
sorry to ask a silly noob question's
but the photo blue looks lighter and the The Borsa Pattern look to small as shown on tv, will they be ok ?
please can you tell me where about can i buy the eyes on the net ?

thank you

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
so royal blue is the right color.
I wasn't sure if it was to dark and to hairy.
sorry to ask a silly noob question's
but the photo blue looks lighter and the The Borsa Pattern look to small as shown on tv, will they be ok ?
please can you tell me where about can i buy the eyes on the net ?

thank you
Never go by a photo. The colour is always off in pictures...I would recommend getting a $1 sample from the company. When you get it boil it for about 1 minute and then let dry. Once it is dry compare it to photos of Cookie Monster...LOL realistically the photo you will be comparing it to will be off colour too LOL Anyway, compare it to multiple pictures of Cookie and if it is in the ballpark then you have a winner. I don't have the link but I believe someone used the Borsa Pattern to build a Cookie Monster. I'll try to find it for you.

You can always enlarge the pattern using a photocopier. If you do this buy some cheaper material (discount fleece) to make certain it is the right size before using the expensive fur.

UPDATE: Found the link to that Cookie Monster build:
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e238/toddscustomfigures/Puppet%20Making/?action=view&current=CookieMonster.jpg

unheard

Reaction score
nice photo I see it state change the head please do you know to what shape please ?
who made them puppet there amazing.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
So sorry for getting back to you so late. No the 55mm isn't standard ping pong size. the 40mm ping pong is the standard size ball. You may have to shop around online for a 55mm... they're not common in stores.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
nice photo I see it state change the head please do you know to what shape please ?
who made them puppet there amazing.
I would ask the builder. Do a search here in the forums under cookie monster and it should come up as one of the top threads since it is fairly new. Sorry but I'd have to build one to give you the pattern but I'm too busy.

unheard

Reaction score
yeah i read the same.
just wish could find out what type of head the used.

could it be round pattern ?

the fur looks amazing too.

Animal31

Reaction score
yeah i read the same.
just wish could find out what type of head the used.

could it be round pattern ?

the fur looks amazing too.
Honestly, my favorite Cookie has always been the earlier one when I believe he was only two pieces, a front and a back.

The one with the floppier mouth.........