Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Mumford and George... Just remember to vote for Piggy when you're done in here.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Bean Bunny Ok everyone In the cutness department of this Campain i have made some big sings that say "Go Cute vote for the Doc." Now i know it dosn't really seem to fit but many people will love it cause when they vote for the Great Dr. they not only get a free Muppet labs T shirt but they will also will recive a Bunny tails picnic DVD that will be relseed if Dr. Honneydew is elected!!! so cast your votes in today.
Love
Bean Bunny

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lew Zealand: Hee... Looks like Bean needs to run his speeches through a spellchecker again.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*groans after hearing Bean* Ooooo what to do? If i go vote for Dr. B and not for Grover then i'm doomed.

Herry: But Kyle? You know that Grover is much more....*his attion draws into a zombie like trance* But bun-nies are cu-ter! *starts walking off like Frankenstien's monster*

Uh oh! Cookie! Grover! We need helllllllllllllaaaahhhhhhh!!! *runs off to fine Cookie and Grover*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Meanwhile... This way Herry... Vote here and we'll take care of that zombie stare you've got.

Luke

Reaction score
Bunsen: Barfs !!!!!

On behalf of everyone here at the Muppet Labs, we'd like to welcome our extra cute, cuddly, and totally adorable new campaign manager, Mr Bean Bunny.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: It looks like that cute little bunny rabbit is trying to out-cute I, Grover. Well, it seems I will just have to show this homemade commercial I made all by myself just for all of you, my friends! OKAY, STEVIE, ROLL 'EM!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkF0hVZtUFk
Herry: *snaps out of it before getting to Bean* Oh how cute. That Grover comes up with i think the best way to win any votes for him. Go friend!

Hello everybodiiieeeee!! Thanks Grover for letting me use your famous quote. Herry, Me and Cookie have a song to sing. It might not make any since but here it is! Hit it FilFil!

DJ FilFil: You got it Kyle! *starts playing with the turn tables*

Music starts and Kyle, Cookie and Herry start singing "Mahna Mahna"

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Fozzie: So, how's is the presidential election going?
Kermit: Well, we have one candidate that refers to himself in the third person, one that refers to herself in the third person in French, no less! We have one that no one can understand most of the time and one raving lunatic.
Fozzie: (after a moment of just staring at his friend) *Sigh* In other words, business--
Kermit: Business as usual. Actually--this is going better than I hoped.
Fozzie: What will the new president actually do?
Kermit: If we're lucky--no lasting damage.
Fozzie: And if we're not lucky?
Kermit: I'm trying not to think about that....

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: *gasp!* Froggy babieeeeeeeeeee! *smacks Kermit on the back* Oh it is so good to see you again! I have missed you so! You are here to cast your vote for little, old Grover, are you not? *cute face*

Status
Not open for further replies.