• Beaker/Beakerfan

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
OOC: I can't see it either. It brings me to Photobucket but i'm already a member. It makes me sign in but brings me to my folder not yours.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
FABulous photo of Moi!

Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Moi would like to thank everyone who showed such kind interest in not being able to link to Moi's presidential campaign picture, and--without mentioning a certain scientist by name, a certain scientist who just happens to be running against Moi--would like to blame all of the trouble on the scientific community at large.
Ruahnna: Er, Piggy, I don't think you can actually blame--
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: (brushing off Ru's protests) And despite all the hardships endured, Moi has worked tirelessly to get this campaign picture to you in all it's gloriousness. Kissy kissy voting members! (All you non-voting members BACK OFF!)
Kermit: Better do as she says!

The link about has now been corrected!

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, nice. Very interesting..............hmmmmmmmmm................

Daniel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sal: Was that meant as... Hey, all youz guys get out there and vote for Miss Piggy!
Everybody leaves jubilant at the huge crowd that showed up for Piggy's pep rally, pledging their votes as they were handed campaign posters and Miss Piggy pins, not to mention refreshments provided by Sarah Y's muffin bakery. The band exchanges smiles and laughs as they head on back to their respective domiciles, packing up the instruments before walking out of the town square.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, okay Herry, Cookie I am ready! *holds kitty* Hello everybodeeeeeeeeeee!! It is I, your favorite furry, blue, world travelling monster, Grover. And this is my kitty, um... kitty! And we think that you should vote for me, Grover, right, Kitty?
*The cat tackles Grover*
Grover: WHAAA! *falls over* *wrestles with cat* *gets back up, disshevled* ...Uh, I do not think we should use that take... *falls back over*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: Me found the cat walking down the street. Me asked if it liked Grover and it meowed so me thought it would be good idea. Kitty cute and furry, Grover cute and furry. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

anytimepally

Reaction score
The Amazing Mumford: Ladies and gentlemen, I've decided that magicians and politics don't mix.. so for my next magic trip, and perhaps my last attempt to clean up this campaign during the first round, I'll need some volunteer from the audience..

George the Janitor: (accidentally wandering out on stage) Hey.. what's goin' on around here?

The Amazing Mumford: Hello there, sir.. And now, ladies and gentlemen, watch as a say the magic word, wave my magic wand, and use this kind volunteer to clean up this campaign.. a-la peanut butter sandwiches!

George the Janitor: (as Mumford waves his magic wand) Volunteer? I didn't volunteer

(a mop and bucket appear in front of George the Janitor)

The Amazing Mumford: There you are, sir.. now get to work cleaning up this campaign!

George the Janitor: I can't clean all this!

The Amazing Mumford: Nonsense! You'll be done before you know it.. (as George starts mopping) Thank you, thank you.. that's all the time I have.. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.