• Beaker/Beakerfan

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: *gulp* Dead? Uh-oh. Here the props Herry. We better make good ad and fast!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Relax Cookie... My fiend vas refering to the fact that neither Pepe nor Yorick have made appearances yet, nor have they garnered any wotes. So they'll be the first to be dropped from the ballot this coming Sunday.

Scooter: Hey Count, we need you on violin seeing as how Floyd and Animal won't make it for the gig later today.
Count: Wery vell my lad. Gives me a chance to sit in vith the band.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: *sighs* Oh good. Herry, we better get back to work on ad. We want to make our furry blue friend look good. Me got good props here. Cookies! Just kidding. Instead, me got cute furry little kitty cat and some balloons.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... OOC: If my eyes weren't blind and batty...
Scooter, taking his glasses off and rubbing them: Gosh, that's a great photo of you Miss Piggy. Hey, let's use this one for your campaign posters!
*Runs off to get the posters at the local print shop for the pep rally in a couple of hours.

Count: Ah, I love counting the turn-out for a popular ewent such as this! *Counts heads of the people already getting in their seats for the rally while enjoying the breezy jazz music from Zoot and Lips' instruments.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Scooter, asking the others he's handed posters to: This true guys? Is the link not working for anybody? Will have to talk to Piggy about that when she gets back. OK guys, we're ready to start the rally! Um, no, check that... Just play some music until Piggy gets here.
Dr. Teeth: Sounds like a plan man.
Janice: Like fer sure.
The band consisting of Dr. Teeth on his electric keyboard, Janice on guitar, The Count on violin with a helping hand on tamboorine, Zoot on saxophone and Lips on trumpet go into a musical medley of hits assured to get the crowd clappin' their hands and tappin' their feet waiting for the first lady of Muppetdom to arrive.

Luke

Reaction score
Bunsen: Here at Muppet Labs we have the latest Windows 92 technology which never fails us (except that time we sent Beaker into a virtual Elmos world which was scary). We think its typical of Miss Piggy posting a link that just leads to advertising for "Photobucket" and feel that she's just using this campaign for commercial advantages. She didn't even appear in her own campaign video, probably too busy off ham hocking her merchandise on informercial channels - lest we forget "Moi" perfume, the Kermit & Piggy pillow, the nude .... er i mean new Porcelain dolls, and at least three versions of the Miss Piggy action figure.

I will soon be previewing the "Work Your Bunz With Dr Bunz" fitness video campaign commercial thingy starring Jessica Simpson and made in aid of charity - the Singing Lessons For Rejected American Idol Contestants Foundation!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Thanks Cookie. Alright Grover. I'm about to start rolling for our commerical. You better hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.