• Beaker/Beakerfan

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
Floyd: Whoa. Don't get all hyped. We are leading a peaceful campaign, and will have a peaceful presidency.
You mean one that doesn't portray real life then? LOL

Bunsen: Here at Muppet Labs we believe being a citizen of MuppetWorld is all about fun. Therefore we will institute the 2pm Happy Hour - every day at 2pm citizens will be encouraged to stop working and play with Nerf guns, Super Soakers, water balloons, whoopee cushions and radio controlled rubber duckies on wheels! :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As Bunsen makes his latest wild assertions of the supposed benefits of his presidency... An excited Whatnot Muppet dowses the scientist with a Super Soaker, before pelting him in his big bald head with a payload of Nerf gunshot tennis balls. Whoopppeeeeee! 2 PM according to my watch!
*Whatnot Muppet runs outside to join the mass of unnamed Muppets in the local township's crowds.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: *laughs at Bunsan from getting soaked and nerfed to death* That's a good one.

Animal: Drums! Drum!

Herry: Who are you?

Animal: An-i-mal.

Herry: Animal? Hmmmm weird name. I'm Herry Monster.

Animal: Weird name? *starts chasing Herry around*

Herry: Uh i'll be baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh......

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Kyle, that was a random Whatnot Muppet, not me.

Oh hey Herry... *Yanks on chain halting Animal's path. Come on Animal, gotta get you back to Floyd and Beaker. Scooter wanted you guys to play at Piggy's pep rally tomorrow.

*OOC: Since Beakerfan brought in Floyd and Animal as campaign managers, I think it best to leave her as the one in charge of their interaction/speech here. Just keeping things in order, have fun voting for the 2007 Muppet President!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beaker: Animal, it's nice to have you on board! I think the Electric Mayhem will be a great gimic for my campaign. Who would'nt want a free concert at every pep rally, speech, and all otherwise boring political happenings? In other news, I am preparing a new television special, involving underdogs and their rise to power. (Not to mention their former bosses' decline and oppression.)

*OOC: I think Kyle was the one who brought in Animal, Ed. But thanks for keeping order around here!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: Pep rally? Uh oh. Herry? We got work to do. Me better stop eating cookies and figure something out.

Luke

Reaction score
<<Bunsen is happy to be nerfed, drops water balloon on Scooter and notices that he, Miss Piggy's campaign manager has acknoledged the Muppets are EXCITED by his latest policy.>>

Bunsen: I would like to thank everyone who has voted for me so far placing me second in this Presidential campaign. To all the little people, i will work effortlessly to invent a contraption of some kind to make you taller! I urge all of you to vote for me, and make a stand against annoying cuteness (unless its Bean Bunny or Janice, cos they are really cute) and agressive statements from campaign managers for candidates who's presence in this campaign has been hardly felt, except at lunchtime!

*** KEEP VOTING FOR THE BUNZ!!! ***

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Television turns on and a new commercial airs...

Bunsen Honeydew has discharged his former assistant Beaker, leading to the two former scientists now running for the position of 2007 Muppet President. But without a qualified assistant, can we rully trust Dr. Honeydew's furthered scientific achievements? Take for instance the gorilla detector that failed to function when a wild mountain gorilla assaulted the Muppet Labs. Or an automatic wastebasket so ravenous it consumes the people throwing waste into its open maws.

No, vote for the one logical Muppet instead. Vote for Miss Piggy. This Muppet nation deserves to have someone who will return the luster and glamour to such a highly prestigeful position. She will make history as the first female wielding such a distinction as Muppet President. Don't be intimidated into voting for some of the other candidates because you're afraid of a woman with power. She will make sure that an able-bodied staff of Muppet executives envelop the Muppet nation in a loving and caring hug, washing all your troubles away.
*The camera pans back, showing Scooter and Janice and Sweetums in a show of unison.
Vote for Miss Piggy!
*Sal Manilla pops into the frame at the last minute: Yeah! She's da' boss!

This commercial paid for by the Organization of Important Nominated Kissy-Kissiers.

Luke

Reaction score
LOL, Beaker was never qualified, so your remarks are unqualified!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If Beaker was never qualified, then why did you feel the need to hire him in the first place? Your rebuttal is unqualified and hereby disqualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.