• Beaker/Beakerfan

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
I never hired him, Jim Henson did. So that qualifies my rebuttal that was before unqualified and is not ummmmmm now. And as an aside, i think he did a pretty good job being blown up, electrocuted, fired into walls and all.

*ooc* Did Piggy ever Karate chop him? We may have a case of violent conduct towards a scientific official if she did. I'll have to go check my TMS tapes in search of any possible Pig orientated scandals.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Bean Bunny walks in the room)

Hi I'm the Good Doctor Bunsan's campain manager, and im also so cute it hurts so Mr. Grover i hope you ready to have a Cute little campinge going here. cause everyone knows I,m the cutest out of them all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
All pig oriented (hee, I've come to associate the misuse of that word with your posts Luke) violence has been deleted and erased... Especially since there were none conducted during the time that Miss Piggy was a co-star with either Dr. Honeydew or Beaker on TMS.
Oh Bean Bunny... He's not rully all that cute, we just hired him to be cute so the rest of us didn't have to bother.

*Goes on to talk to Dr. Teeth on the phone for tomorrow's pep rally appearance.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Well! The race is really heating up, is it not, Cookie? You know what I think we need? Grover thinks we need a comercial! Yeah! A comercial advertising cute, adorable, me! Ha ha ha! Okay, Herry, you go get the video camera, alright? Oh this is so exciting!

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh Kyle, that was a random Whatnot Muppet, not me.

Oh hey Herry... *Yanks on chain halting Animal's path. Come on Animal, gotta get you back to Floyd and Beaker. Scooter wanted you guys to play at Piggy's pep rally tomorrow.
Herry: Thanks Ed.

theprawncracker said:
Okay, Herry, you go get the video camera, alright? Oh this is so exciting!
Herry: Alright Grover. I have all the stuff up for your commerical. Cookie we need the props. Hurry!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Miss Piggy: I would like to make a dignified rebuttal to Doctor Bunz regarding Moi's alleged violence to any fellow muppets. I can unequivocally say that I have never physically harmed one of my peers.
Kermit: (murmuring to Piggy) Um, Piggy--We're trying to run an honest campaign. I don't think you can say that.
Miss Piggy: Say what?
Kermit: That you've never physically harmed another muppet.
Miss Piggy: Moi did not say that.
Kermit: (crossing his skinny arms) But, I just heard you say--
Miss Piggy: (eyes wide, eyelashes fluttering) Yessss?
Kermit: --that you had never harmed one of your...oh. I get it.
Miss Piggy: (very sweetly) What is it you get, Mon Capitan? Besides all Moi's undying love and affection?
Kermit: (blushing) Sheesh. (whispering: That's, um, very nice, um, Piggy, but let's talk about that some other time.) I, um, get that you don't have any peers.
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Vous are very kind to say so. Now--where was I?
Ru: (shuffling notes) Um, you were planning on giving Dr. Bunz, er, I mean, fellow candidate Honeydew a rebuttal for alleging that you have, um, violent tendencies.
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Oh! Oh, yes. Moi would like to dispute the rumors that Moi has ever treated anyone in any fashion other than what they deserved. (whispering to Ru: Was that all?)
Ru: (whispering) Yes. That was lovely dear. All done.
Kermit: Nice job, honey. Now--I wanted to talk to you about the peer thing. See, I would agree that you are without equal--
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Vous are too sweet.
Kermit: --but I always thought of us as peers.
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: How cute!
Kermit: (persistently) I mean, don't you? Piggy?
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Um, Kermie, I--ha, ha--think my public is calling me. Kissy kissy!
Rizzo: (coming up behind Kermit and whispering in his ear) She's right--and you should hear what they're calling her!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Note to self

Ruahnna: Miss Piggy would like to thank her stalwart campaign planners for all their tireless work on her behalf. Um... (Looks at note in hands in obvious consternation.) Um...kissy-kissy. (Muttering to self: I have soooo got to start looking at what she hands me before I get up and read it.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter: Thanks Miss Piggy. Needed to hear that. *Leaves merrily off to the boarding house for a good night's sleep, if he can get one that is.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: *wearing an "I (heart) Miss Piggy" t-shirt* Woohoo, Piggy! I support you! *pulls t-shirt off and waves it over head*

Dr Strangepork: Vill you stop dis show of unrequited affection towards a first-mate and co-star. Vit's not allowved between staff of the Pork Fleet (pork feet? Trotters and gravey? Eheheh...vait...) Ahem. I vill stand beside the other qualified Doctor of dis show, Bunsen H, PhD, ASAP, and RIP.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
From out of the shadows... Uncle Deadly: RIP, yes, I support that position, especially when it looks like two of the candidates will be dead soon.
*Evil laughter as he mysteriously leaves the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.