• Beaker/Beakerfan

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Telly: Me and FilFil have are going with Miss Piggy. Isn't that right FilFil?

FilFil: Yep. We love how she gets real bossy. Funny to see a pig get mad.

Telly: Yep. *laughs*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter, reading over the latest poll results: Hey! We're up to second in the polls! This is great news!
Thanks to everybody who's voted for Miss Piggy so far... But please remember, the voting's not done yet. So vote for the pig, the first female president!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*Beaker starts panicking, running back and forth* Beaker: What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?!? I gotta do something to get my votes up!!!

*Floyd walks in* Floyd: Hey man! Chill out. See, I'm gonna be your new campaign manager. I always liked guys that work with chemicals.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Animal: Chem-i-cals! Chem-i-cals! *breaths heavily*

Luke

Reaction score
*Beaker starts panicking, running back and forth* Beaker: What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?!? I gotta do something to get my votes up!!!
Bunsen: Well, we could BBQ the pig?

I'd just like to make some more campaign announcements - 1) The Muppets will be revived - shows to include Pepe's Top Model, Elmo In Space, and Who Wants To Be A Muppeteer? 2) All new Muppet CD's to be released - collaborations with Snoop Dog, Jessica Simpson and ALF!, 3) The Muppet Channel to open - all Muppet, all the time. 4) Muppetworld theme park to open - includes the ride "Flying Penguins Of DooooooooooooM".

There'll also be a new war on terror .... we'll be putting a leash on Animal! :halo:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Luke said:
There'll also be a new war on terror .... we'll be putting a leash on Animal!
Animal: No leash! No leash! *tries to attack Bunsan but gets held back from the chain leash*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, all of those things sound wonderful Dr. Honeydew! But I must know, will furry little Grover be included in this new "Muppet World"? Oh, I hope so! I love to have fun!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Or we can skewer the melonhead instead.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Floyd: Whoa. Don't get all hyped. We are leading a peaceful campaign, and will have a peaceful presidency.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter: That reminds me... *Heads out to round up the Electric Mayhem to get them to perform for Piggy's pep rally on Wednesday afternoon. Maybe some of the guys back at the theater would want to vote for Piggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.