Should Sesame Street continue after season 40?

Should it end?

• Yes, it's run its course.

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • No way! We need it!

Votes: 46 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If they kill Sesame Street, I'll kill myself!

*Knows his enemies are reading this and are now going to do everything in their power to put Sesame Street to an end.*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, that'll never happen Snowthy. But man! You must really love that show, don't ya?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Sesame Street is, has been, and hopefully always will be a big part of my life, and I'd sure hate to see it suddenly come to an end.

muppet baby

Reaction score
If they kill Sesame Street, I'll kill myself!

*Knows his enemies are reading this and are now going to do everything in their power to put Sesame Street to an end.*
I know how you feel really sesme street is so cool . i love it is a really big part of my life and such a comfort .

i just love it , as i do everything else muppet .:smile: ! i just wish i had not stayed away from sesme street so long as a kid but better late than never to come back . i had to stay way do to time from 90 to now but i am so glad that i am back !

Erine81981

Reaction score
So do i Snowthy. I would hate to see it go and to see it just fade off into oblivion and never heard of again. So please keep this on the air enough for me to get married and have at least 1 child to bring up and to be able to watch Sesame Street too.

muppet baby

Reaction score
So do i Snowthy. I would hate to see it go and to see it just fade off into oblivion and never heard of again. So please keep this on the air enough for me to get married and have at least 1 child to bring up and to be able to watch Sesame Street too.
i say amen to that as well i want it to be around with new eposides when i have kids also :smile: