Should Sesame Street continue after season 40?

Should it end?

• Yes, it's run its course.

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • No way! We need it!

Votes: 46 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! I'm speechless... I...I don't know what to say? I would just hope it would go out with movies, specials, documentaries, and all kinds of good stuff!:smile:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If Sesame Street does get cancelled,they should have some characters from the past show up for the last episode like Little Jerry and the Monotones.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If Sesame Street does get cancelled,they should have some characters from the past show up for the last episode like Little Jerry and the Monotones.
If it did happen, that would be great to bring in old characters. Anything is possible. :smile: Though, they didn't really do it in the Street We Live On special and that would have been a great opportunity.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
what's so great about it going off the air.

Just because you don't like the way it is?
I think she meant it would be great if Little Jerry and the Monotones made an appearance. Not sure, but I think that's what heralde meant. :smirk:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Then in that case I apologize.

Of course you don't see him or Chrissy & The Alphabets on the modern day show.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think she meant it would be great if Little Jerry and the Monotones made an appearance.
Yes that is what I meant. I edited my post to make that clear, thanks! :smile:
That's the point I wanted to make and now I'm done. :smile:

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
They did but i would either like another teenager type character like Savion or Petey. I just think if they would also put some teens back in the show (other then Miles and Gabi) they might get some teenagers back into the show. That's all i'm saying.
I agree you are corect. Most of the Humans are teenagers who are introduced during the years. But today, we even got Miles and Gabi.
then
Gina
Petey
Savion
Mike
Alex
Lisa
Jelani

salemfan

Reaction score
Let me ask you all a question.

Why should it be axed just because all of you old school SS folks don't like it?

This is an educational series for young pre-school children not for those who are past the target age and if there's an audience for it which I'm sure there is then why should they be deprived of it just because of your selfishness?. How silly can you get?

If it bugs you so much then don't watch it!
Look at it another way. The show as I remember it (a main street story interrupted by various short clips) is no longer on air, so as far as fans who know it that way are concerned, it's not on anymore.