I've Been Thinking...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
She wrote that little movie. :3

Oh and she does look good. She does not look any older. :confused: Like in her 20's or 30's. Kathy is very funny. <3

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She wrote that little movie. :3

Oh and she does look good. She does not look any older. :confused: Like in her 20's or 30's. Kathy is very funny. <3
Kathy needs more support like this! More people need to take the time to realize that Kathy's got a great sense of humor, and always looks so lovely.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's cool that she wrote that, Snowthy! I'm not really to familiar with her work, but there's not doubt in my mind that she's talented and is underrated for it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, poor Kathy's so underrated that when I looked up the word "underrated" in the dictionary, there was her picture.:frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got to tell you though, in the little sketch, her facial expression during the entire time that guy unwittingly shares his plot to kill her and then later take her insurance money for a trip to Paris with his lover a.k.a. her sister is just TOO cute for words! That face of her's is priceless! XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh wow, thanks to the wonder that is YouTube, I found Kathy's guest appearance on that short-lived drama series Wonderfalls, and I got to tell you I've seen it all now: I've NEVER seen Kathy act like such a know-it-all b**** before! Seriously, this is a side of Kathy's I've never seen before!

I'd post the links here, but she does an awful lot of swearing in those videos, so I'm sure Kevin and Count wouldn't want me to post those links here.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Interesting stuff their, Snowthy! And even more interesting that you used "XD"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OMG! Hey, guess what? ! Kathy really hates me now! ! !:eek: :eek: :eek:

*Does Fred Sanford's "big one" take*

YOU HEAR THAT ELIZABETH MONTGOMERY? I'M COMIN' TO JOIN Y'HONEY!

Pff! I swear, this little rugrat at YouTube saying I'm disgraceful regarding my finding Kathy sexy is just TOO hilarious!