I've Been Thinking...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Back to being Snowth* Well, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my applesauce... oh wait... that's Hawkeye...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been thinking yet again... and I think I over-reacted like night; so what if no one cares about the forum anymore? Me closing it just because hardly anyone has anything to do with it anymore is just simply childish! But I am still sick of the fact that it seems like all the hard work I put into it just make the place seem as fun, fun, fun as can be just isn't worth it anymore.

So, it'll stay open, but I probably won't have much to do with it anymore; kind of make myself scarce you know?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aw, yeah it's definitely hard when the person you like isn't as well known as others. It might be a good idea to just take a break for awhile. Who knows, maybe eventually she's get really famous and you can be congratulated on your foresight. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw, yeah it's definitely hard when the person you like isn't as well known as others. It might be a good idea to just take a break for awhile. Who knows, maybe eventually she's get really famous and you can be congratulated on your foresight. :smile:
heralde, Kathy's been in show-business professionally for 20 years as of this year... I don't think she'll become anymore "famous" than she already is unless a miracle were to happen and she found herself in the lead role of a big-budget theatrical movie down here in the states... but the changes of that happen are a half in a million.

Teheheman

Reaction score
heralde, Kathy's been in show-business professionally for 20 years as of this year... I don't think she'll become anymore "famous" than she already is unless a miracle were to happen and she found herself in the lead role of a big-budget theatrical movie down here in the states... but the changes of that happen are a half in a million.
I dunno, something could just fall in her lap(don't say a word) stranger things have been known to happen. She could get on a good TV show at the right time. She could join the Office or something. They may not have an opening, but 3 of the actors have backgrounds in improv, so she'd fit right in. She could get a bit part in a movie and gradually become the leading woman. That's how Steve Carell made it big. He was a bit character in a few movies, landed the Office, then started getting all these big movie roles. Like I said, who knows? Stranger things HAVE happened.

Daniel

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's how Steve Carell made it big. He was a bit character in a few movies, landed the Office, then started getting all these big movie roles. Like I said, who knows? Stranger things HAVE happened.
Exactly! You never know...