I've Been Thinking...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I've been thinking again...

And sadly, this ain't a joke this time, but I've FINALLY had it with my Kathy forum! Seriously, I'm sick and tired of having fun little activities and no one even giving a dang or bothering to participate in anything! You know it's not easy trying to make a forum as fun as possible, and I'm starting to feel all this hard work I'm putting into is just not worth it! So I just simply set the whole forum on maitenance mode... permanently. Who knows, maybe SOMEDAY I might turn off the maintenance mode, but until then, it's become obvious it just doesn't matter anymore.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*HUGS for Snowthy!* I'm sorry my friend, but I understand how you feel... it must feel awful not to have interest... sorry man. *HUGS*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meh, you don't have to be, besides, I'll probably actually please my enemies for once.

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, I'm really sorry to hear that, Snowthy. I was really hoping participation at your forum would improve! But like you said, who knows... maybe one day, you'll decide to take it off maintenance mode and it will have more activity. I'll keep hoping for ya. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, it can be hard trying to keep a forum up that nobody seems to care about. But it you want to end it, then you gotta do what works best.:stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OH MY GOOOOOSH! GEORGE COSTANZA! I'm like, your biggest fan, for surely! Can I like, totally have your John Hancock?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, uh... you... wanna join me and Jerry at the coffee shop?