I've Been Thinking...

Skye

Reaction score
Richard Kind was on Spin City, too.. I used to love that show :smile:
Yup yup, that's actually where I know Richard Kind from. He is so funny, I really like him! Spin City was always one of my favorite shows, too... Michael J. Fox is awesome!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So sorry for the bump, but I have to admit, from time to time I still chuckle over the way you guys fell for this so easily! I still cannot believe there wasn't a single "aw I knew you were fooling us from the beginning!"

Teheheman

Reaction score
Um.........I think that I knew you were fooling from the beginning. I even said that in a couple of post. It wasn't really a good April Fools joke to tell you the truth. I mean, I woulda been more fooled if you changed your avatar to something that had nothing to do with Kathy, the Snowths or MASH in any way.

Daniel

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm more into Wayne Brady.He's kinda cute!:smile:
(And according to Colin Mochrie,Wayne's got a tickley butt! I'm pretty sure Mrs. Wayne Brady knows this fact!:wink: )

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wayne's tickley all over, he was even jerking, squirming and giggle that time Colin grabbed his... um...

Well anyway, something tells me Kathy's got tickley feet... I don't know why, but I can picture Colin tickling her feet and her pretty much having the same reaction Wayne had when Colin tickled his butt.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I honestly though you have just had your fill of her. It happens.:smirk: