I've Been Thinking...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to whatch that show when it first came on an really liked it! But I have to say that I've had less trouble with it then you! have!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I dunno, I was more of a Colin Mocherie man myself. Don't know why, I just felt that he was funnier and played off of everybody more than the others. I could be wrong though, that's just my opinion.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Colin's awesome! I hope to see him on Thank God You're Here! sometime in the foreseeable future.

Teheheman

Reaction score
THAT would be great, maybe Kathy could be on there too. I've enjoyed the show, especially Harland Williams, who was on there last week, was just GREAT. Can't wait for tonights. Angela from the Office is supposed to be on there.

Daniel

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Well as I've said many times before, I ONLY watch for Kathy anymore... OCASSIONALLY I might watch for Chip Esten or Jeff Davis, but being a Whoser has brought me nothing but trouble... I've made a lot of enemies in the Whoser community due to my love for Kathy (because apparently Kathy's supposed to be the worst cast member on the show) and my being a Christian (because apparently you have to be an atheist to be a Whoser). Doesn't sound like a fun experience does it? That's mostly why Whose Line? minus Kathy has seem to have lost it's appeal to me.
:rolleyes: Could you stop bringing that up?

Anyways, my favorites are Colin, Kathy, and Jeff. They're all good, however.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I dunno, I was more of a Colin Mocherie man myself. Don't know why, I just felt that he was funnier and played off of everybody more than the others. I could be wrong though, that's just my opinion.

Daniel
I love when they make Colin do the hoedown.. which he can't.. and it's too funny :crazy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
THAT would be great, maybe Kathy could be on there too.
That'd make me giddy as a schoolgirl... I just wonder though if she's well-known enough to be on the show? That would seem like the only obstacle to me, but then again, she has quite a bit of seniority as far as Canadian entertainment goes...
Teheheman said:
I've enjoyed the show, especially Harland Williams, who was on there last week, was just GREAT. Can't wait for tonights. Angela from the Office is supposed to be on there.

Daniel
So far Richard Kind (aka Snuffy's Fairy Balloon Person for those of you who aren't aware) has made me laugh the hardest, and I loved how he made the name Steve a running gag as well. Can't wait to see who'll be on tonight though!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
So far Richard Kind (aka Snuffy's Fairy Balloon Person for those of you who aren't aware) has made me laugh the hardest, and I loved how he made the name Steve a running gag as well. Can't wait to see who'll be on tonight though!
Wow! I had know idea that was snuffy's Fairy Balloon guy! I have no idea who he even is!:smile:

THAT would be great, maybe Kathy could be on there too. I've enjoyed the show, especially Harland Williams, who was on there last week, was just GREAT. Can't wait for tonights. Angela from the Office is supposed to be on there.

Daniel
Cool! You mena she going to be on that Show?:eek: I watch The Office, but I have never heard of that show before?:smirk: