1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I've Been Thinking...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 1, 2007.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Nah, that little pipsqueak is such an idiot; she obviously doesn't get out much if she doesn't realize that there's several celebrities out there who have fans who have the hots for them.

I think she's just trying to get me worked up with that whole "I just showed this to Kathy, she hates you now, you disgraceful pig!" crap. It ain't working.
  2. Ilikemuppets New Member

That was going to be my next question, heh!
  3. Skye Active Member

I'm glad it's not working, Snowthy! You can't let people like that get to ya.
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

There ought to be some kind of unwritten rule where kids 13 and under SHOULDN'T be allowed to join sites like that... but then again, I think that's why they have that COPPA law.
  5. Ilikemuppets New Member

6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The COPPA - it's some kind of law that's supposed to help protect children thirteen years and under while they're are online (eg "ask your parents permission before going online" and crap like that). The little YouTube twerp claims to be 13, so there you go.
  7. Ilikemuppets New Member

Oh! I know about it, but I didn't know that it had a name for it much less what it was called. But was she visiting anything she wasn't supposed to? And we really have no idea if she got her parents permission or not to make matters better.
  8. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

And I was just being hypothetical.
  9. Ilikemuppets New Member

Oh! so the truth comes out of ya, eh, Snowthy?;)
  10. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Blink* Oh-kay...
  11. Ilikemuppets New Member

12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Man! I wish I lived in Toronto! And I wish I was over 21...

In a couple of weeks, Second City's Inside the Improviser's Studio guest for the month of September is Kathy! She'll be appearing for free, but you have to be 21 and older to attend the show... and it's in Toronto, and Bush has us locked in down here unless you have a passport, which I don't have.

MAN! I feel like I've got a bunch of ants crawling up my back now! I WANT TO SEE THIS SOOOOO BAD! I'VE NEVER SEEN AN INTERVIEW WITH KATHY BEFORE!
  13. Skye Active Member

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that, Snowthy. I don't blame you at all for wanting to go so much. But it is kinda cool that she's doing that. And hey, you never know, you might still get a chance to see her one day! It'll just be a liiiiittle bit longer of a wait.
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Slams head on desk*

... mommy...
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Lol, stumbled onto this thread while doing some forum searching.

Well, I'm sorry I found it, though, because... well... well you know, Kathy hasn't really done anything new in a long time, and you know, Women Fully Clothed's coming to an end in April, and they ain't coming down to the States after all... I'm afraid, I'm just not... AS lovesick over Kathy as I used to be...

*Waits for everyone to faint, pass out, lose consciousness, or even slip into comas*

I mean, I do still love Kathy very much, she's still my favorite actress/comedienne... but... you know... just don't really have though "mushy-gushy" feelings about her anymore.

And I ain't fooling this time! I'm serious!

:o :o :o
  16. Skye Active Member

Oh my gosh, Snoowwwthy! *checks the calendar* It's really not April 1st this time. He IS serious!

Well ya know, that happens with celeb crushes after a while. Those crushes come and go all the time. But hey, at least ya still like her as a performer, though! :super:
  17. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

And our anniversary is coming up!

The anniversary, that is, of when I first discovered her on my television screen on the night of February 28, 2005.
  18. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Yeah, yeah, until something else with her in it comes along, you'll be love struck like a little puppy all over again. I know how it is. Trust me, it never goes completely away.

Daniel
  19. heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah I've had a lot of those celeb crushes over the years. They come and go, or interest lessens for awhile and then comes back. It's perfectly normal. And when that does happen, it's a good time to go outside and have a normal life, lol.
  20. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That's true. From time to time, I still love to watch something with Elizabeth Montgomery in it.

So, like, what are you trying say?:batty: