I've Been Thinking...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wowie kazowie! I just now realized I gots another new hot topic! This makes what my second? Or third? Let's see, there's this one, and the "Boy, is this forum dead today or what?" thread... I think that's it...

Well anyway, I guess in honor of the occasion, that's why Kathy was on Whose Line? tonight after a LONG period of non-Kathy reruns (because I don't like the show anymore and I only watch when she's on)... but then Drew dissed so that wasn't kewl.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank all these saps... er, my friends for going along with my little April Fool's prank here and muffining this thread so much that it grew into a hot topic!

So, in the words of the late Henry Blake, "abyssinia"!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wowie kazowie! I just now realized I gots another new hot topic! This makes what my second? Or third? Let's see, there's this one, and the "Boy, is this forum dead today or what?" thread... I think that's it...

Well anyway, I guess in honor of the occasion, that's why Kathy was on Whose Line? tonight after a LONG period of non-Kathy reruns (because I don't like the show anymore and I only watch when she's on)... but then Drew dissed so that wasn't kewl.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank all these saps... er, my friends for going along with my little April Fool's prank here and muffining this thread so much that it grew into a hot topic!

So, in the words of the late Henry Blake, "abyssinia"!
You are most welcome dear Snowthers-Snoothles. :smile:

BTW If you don't mind me asking, What do you mean when you say that Drew dissed so that wasn't kewl?
I think by kewl you are saying cool, but I can't imagine what Drew dissed means. :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oops, left out a word... I meant to say "Drew dissed her" as in he dissed Kathy, so THAT wasn't kewl!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ah. So in other words he didn't give her any real attention on that episode. Hardly gave her anything to do huh? That was MOST un-kewl indeed. :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I mean they ALWAYS do that to her, which may explain why so many Whosers feel she's not worthy of doing improv.

But no, Kathy had trouble guessing Wayne's quirk during a game of Let's Make a Date (he was all three hyenas from The Lion King), but she just couldn't get it and was thinking his was something completely different from a completely different movie and Drew's like "it's okay Kathy, I know you don't get out much". At least Kathy took it in stride, but still...

But yeah, if you ever see an entire episode with Kathy sometime Marty, you'll see she sits out of the show for about two-thirds of the episode or so.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh. I was thinking of diss meaning along the lines of dismiss.

But I see now what it means. Thank you for clearing that up for me Snowth. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sad yes. But never mind. At least she does get to do something when she's on the show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
that makes me sad :frown:
Me too, that's why whenever I try to catch an episode featuring her, I hope it's one of those rare episodes where she participates in more than half of the games and sketches played that episode.

Methinks because the producers of that show restricted her so much is why she doesn't do improv anymore... that's my only logical reasoning.