I've Been Thinking...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh and Snowthy. If you'd had that picture of Kathy in your signature right from the start I doubt your April Fool's Joke would have come across too very convincingly to us. :wink:
I still didn't think ANYONE of you would've of fallen for it in the first place, I mean it WAS April Fool's, and me suddenly talking about beocming sick of Kathy Greenwood, I was so sure everyone would've read the first sentence in that post and said something like "Nice try Snowthy, you can't fool us!"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I thought that maybe you had just really had you fill of her or something. you know like after the flame burns out in a relationship?:smirk:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Maybe I sort of only half believed you myself. Like I said it did sound really convincing but I found it hard to believe you really would ever get personally tired out of her.
But for me at least April Fool's Day didn't even begin to creep into my mind at all. Perhaps because nobody really seems to bother with tricks on April Fool's Day generally much in Australia anymore. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Well yeah, I mean, people get sick of other people or their crushes, so you know, I guess we just thought "Maybe...." because, ya know, you only kinda like Kathy and all! :wink:

But we ALSO know how crazy that would be, aaaaand how crazy we were for believing it. Because you sure are crazy about her! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
:sing: Snowthy and Kathy, sittin' in a tree; Being so cazzy at MC.:sing: :big_grin: