1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I've Been Thinking...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 1, 2007.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

2. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

She wrote that little movie. :3

Oh and she does look good. She does not look any older. :confused: Like in her 20's or 30's. Kathy is very funny. <3
  3. D'Snowth

Kathy needs more support like this! More people need to take the time to realize that Kathy's got a great sense of humor, and always looks so lovely.
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That's cool that she wrote that, Snowthy! I'm not really to familiar with her work, but there's not doubt in my mind that she's talented and is underrated for it.
  5. D'Snowth

Yeah, poor Kathy's so underrated that when I looked up the word "underrated" in the dictionary, there was her picture.:(
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Ouch! That smarts!:p
  7. D'Snowth

I got to tell you though, in the little sketch, her facial expression during the entire time that guy unwittingly shares his plot to kill her and then later take her insurance money for a trip to Paris with his lover a.k.a. her sister is just TOO cute for words! That face of her's is priceless! XD
  8. D'Snowth

Oh wow, thanks to the wonder that is YouTube, I found Kathy's guest appearance on that short-lived drama series Wonderfalls, and I got to tell you I've seen it all now: I've NEVER seen Kathy act like such a know-it-all b**** before! Seriously, this is a side of Kathy's I've never seen before!

I'd post the links here, but she does an awful lot of swearing in those videos, so I'm sure Kevin and Count wouldn't want me to post those links here.
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Interesting stuff their, Snowthy! And even more interesting that you used "XD"
  10. D'Snowth

OMG! Hey, guess what? ! Kathy really hates me now! ! !:eek: :eek: :eek:

*Does Fred Sanford's "big one" take*

YOU HEAR THAT ELIZABETH MONTGOMERY? I'M COMIN' TO JOIN Y'HONEY!

Pff! I swear, this little rugrat at YouTube saying I'm disgraceful regarding my finding Kathy sexy is just TOO hilarious!
  11. D'Snowth

*Blink* Hello?
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I guess you really just have no idea how disgraceful you really are.;)
  13. D'Snowth

Either that, or that little nutcase is jealous that she isn't a celebrity with fans who have the hots for her, like Kathy does.
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That could also be a possibility. Bitter?
  15. D'Snowth

Yeah, that's it... she's bitter! Why, I bet she's really Denny Siegel posing as a know-it-all little girl from Canada who doesn't like for people to think Kathy is sexy, because of Kathy taking her spotlight after she was fired from Whose Line Is It Anyway?, and now to this day, she's still holding the grudge because there never was a video of her on YouTube with the song "Hey Sexy Lady" playing in the background, because only, like, TWO people find HER sexy, while there's hundreds of people in the world who ONLY like Kathy for her sex-appeal.

That's logical, isn't it?
  16. Skye

Skye Active Member

Ahhh yes, jealousy, bitterness.... weirdness? Yes, that's it! It is just weird for that person to say you're disgraceful for that. Ya gotta wonder about some people sometimes!
  17. D'Snowth

Besides, why would Kathy hate one of her fans because he or she has the hots for her (that's right, lotsa gals out there have the hots for her too)? When Kathy did an interview with NOW Magazine in Toronto nearly a decade ago, you know how one way they described her was? Sexy. Heck, two years ago, when the same magazine did an interview/questionare with the gals of Women Fully Clothed, they were asked "If two's company, and three's a crowd... then what's five?", and you know what Kathy's answer was? "An extremely sexy group of funny ladies", and since Kathy's in that group, she's implying that she IS sexy.

Yeah, Skye, you're absolutely right, that little twerp is weird.
  18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I meant you?
  19. D'Snowth

Huh? Now, you're confusing me!
  20. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I want are you bitter about the little pipsqueak? LOL!