I've Been Thinking...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
What? No reply? Have you gone shy Snowthy?

Well no matter. I have a pie here I think you'll love in any case. Chocolate cream. MMMM-HMMM:big_grin:

Here it comes. SPLAT!! Isn't that yummy? And have some of this lovely creamy vanilla ice cream to go with it. (scoops two handfuls out of the container and rubs them onto Snowth's chocolatey creamed face)

And here's a bottle of lemonade. Gotta wash it down with a drink. (tips it all over Snowth's head)

There. What more could you ask for my good friend? :smile: :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think you could have that towel. That is, if Mr.Stiles doesn't mind you borrowing it.

Oh he says you can on condition that you wash it afterwards. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I better be careful not to get anything on his shoes, neither.:stick_out_tongue:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi Snowthy! I saw over in the Kiss Kiss thread that we can now add images to our signatures so I added one and I'm basically using your thread to muffin and see what mine looks like. And this thread has already been muffined quite a bit so I figured it was no big deal.

Um, HUGS and Muffins to you!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi Snowthy! I saw over in the Kiss Kiss thread that we can now add images to our signatures so I added one and I'm basically using your thread to muffin and see what mine looks like. And this thread has already been muffined quite a bit so I figured it was no big deal.

Um, HUGS and Muffins to you!
I like it! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Coffee + Penguins = Happy Penguins! :smile:

Couldn't help myself there.:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I like your picture in your current signature as well Beth. It's very nice.

Oh and Snowthy. If you'd had that picture of Kathy in your signature right from the start I doubt your April Fool's Joke would have come across too very convincingly to us. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, how could we overlook-err, I mean not noticed you now?:big_grin: