I've Been Thinking...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
mine's black and white and sleeps about 20 hours a day
That sounds like my bunny, except she's brown, but then again bunnies are nocternal, so she sleeps a lot during the day and she keeps me up at nights.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Haha, that's funny!

Does you bunny go out exploring at night, too Snowthy? Oh yeah the wolves, sorry.:embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, and besides, if I let her "explore", she'd take off and I'd never see her again (she hates me), though her cage is outside, next to my window and some nights if I can't sleep, I can actually hear her out that hopping and thrashing around in her cage, and tossing her little jingly toys around and things like that; then during the day, she's usually in a corner all curled up cat napping, or she'll stretched herself out in the middle of her cage for a nap (that bunny can STRETCH let me tell you)!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I've seen um' do that. My cousin had a bunny. I wa just kidding by the way. I just said that because that's what cats do. Is she just mad at night or something? Well, that makes sense that a bunny would hop off and not come back. But because she hates you? You two sound like you have a few issues that you need to work out with each other. The both of you sound like you need to have a talk.:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Everytime I talk to her she literally gives me the cold-shoulder.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeh, I would have to say that that is to bad that she does.:frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, this thread has definitely been muffined to death, lol!