Announcing the MuppetCast

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
You can actually get the previous seven by clicking "Next" at the bottom of the first page. It's a bit small I know, but I'll host every single episode until my host runs out of space...which won't be any time soon :smile:

BTW, for anyone who isn't on the current episode, you can win a FREE copy of TMS (The Muppet Show) Season 2, by entering the current contest!

Email the names of 3 TMS Season 2 guest stars to contest@muppetcast.com. The contest runs for one week (till next Sunday), and one eligible winner (you're eligible if all three of your guest stars are right) will be picked at random. Have fun!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Actually, I meant on iTunes, the archive starts with episode eight and continues on, but none of the previous ones. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Steve... Was wondering if you could help me out. Where exactly did you find the names of both the human characters and their respective actors for 1, Rue Sésame, the first French Sesame Street co-production? Asking cause I can't find it at Muppet Wikia or at www.imdb.com

If you could point me to where you found them, or better yet, post it here or send it to me via PM, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
speed_tracer, I'm not sure about how far the feed goes back on iTunes. If you're only seeing it go back to episode 8, that might be as far back as the xml file that drives that functionality currently goes. I could go back and look at that file on the server and see if I can tweak it for you, if you want to be able to pull in everything from episode 1...?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks buddy, hope you enjoy your trip up north.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Actually, Steve, probably the easiest thing for me to do is to just download them from the site... which is much quicker, incidentally.

Thank you for an endlessly entertaining show, and enjoy the trip!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I am listening to episode 9, and there is an audio clip of (what sounds like) Clifford singing "I'm Walking on Sunshine", with either Bean Bunny or Rizzo. What is this from? I'm guessing that it's an episode of The Jim Henson Hour. If he's singing with Rizzo then it must be Muppet Beach Party.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I am listening to episode 9, and there is an audio clip of (what sounds like) Clifford singing "I'm Walking on Sunshine", with either Bean Bunny or Rizzo. What is this from? I'm guessing that it's an episode of The Jim Henson Hour. If he's singing with Rizzo then it must be Muppet Beach Party.
Clifford sings Walking on Sunshine with Rizzo and Gonzo--who are "trained percussionists" hehe--on Muppet Beach Party. Clifford really sings it, but they provide the oohs and ahhs.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Clifford sings Walking on Sunshine with Rizzo and Gonzo--who are "trained percussionists" hehe--on Muppet Beach Party. Clifford really sings it, but they provide the oohs and ahhs.
O agree with you on that. It's one of Clifford's best performances.