• Beaker/beakerfan

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
Muppet Newsman: This is a Muppet Newsflash. Late breaking news - Elvis Presley dies. Also we can report the 2nd place candidates in the Muppet presidential election, Miss Piggy and Dr Bunsen Honeydew are neck and neck.

Homer Simpson: Mmmmm neck of pork!

Muppet Newsman: Tune in tommorow to find out which candidate is destined for the chopping block in this round.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beaker: Hey, uh... since I'm not running anymore, I decided to drop by and see uh, how the campaining was coming along. I guess that also means I should throw my ticket into somebody's campaign.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beakerfan/Beaker. You are still in the running (behind, perhaps, but still there!)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, I am so nervous! The results are counted tomorrow. Oh it is so exciting, yet so scary at the same time...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I may be in the running, but I dropped out. (Reread my first post in this thread)
Ahh! Oh, I didn't see. Sorry.

Lewis Kassager: Welcome to the wild world of Muppet politics where it appears that Beakrefan has dropped out...she obviosly didn't realise we were on a plane.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*falling to the ground below* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks up* huh? what the? *suddenly realizes she is falling up*

Status
Not open for further replies.