Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter: Well... We also have this shampoo guaranteed to brighten up your cute and fuzzy blue fur. Just sign up over here to vote for Miss Piggy, and we'll get you a brand new bottle of Monster Ball Shampoo. There might even be a deal we could make to get you the two-in-one shampoo and conditioner.
Um Piggy, is there anything you'd like to say to those people out there voting to convince them to cast their votes for you?

Luke

Reaction score
Bunsen: Here at Muppet Labs we'd just like to point out we did not add any conditions about Grover having to vote for anyone in order to recieve his mop valet, we would not cheapen ourselves or him. We just know Beau likes mopping people, who doesn't?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau: *mops the floor around the stage where Bunsen is stood, creating a slippery slope...much like our general campain really...* Vote for the Scientist for he both sigh's and tist's.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: Me don't know about special offers Grover. Me think it is a trap. Me think you are fine the way you are.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter: Trap? We're just offering him some shampoo and conditioner... And a nice set of luggage too.
Oh, excuse me for a minute. Gotta check on the macadamia nut cookies in the oven.
*Zips off.

Luke

Reaction score
Bunsen: I agree with you Cookie, there we were just offering to give Grover a super shiny clean coat, and that gofer from the piggy campaign (who i haven't actually heard her confirm IS actually her campaign manager) comes along and tries to bribe the blue furry one with a new set of suitcases and a make over. This is not some kind of game show, or Americas Top Model. If it was i would be wearing a bikini, and not this pink frilly tutu! Maybe we oughta report him to the Muppet Electoral Fraud Comittee.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter: Why, is one missing Herry?
No bribes huh Bunsen? Then what do you call offering all who vote for you a mop and a bucket along with whatever it was you were offering Grover?

That scientist sometimes gets a bit airheaded.
Oh hey, the cookies are ready.
*Places tray of fresh macadamia cookies out with the paper cups and bowl of refreshing Caribbean flavored soda.
*Keeps a watchful eye while waiting for people to come and serve them the soda so noone can sneak into our booth.

Luke

Reaction score
Scooter: Why, is one missing Herry?
No bribes huh Bunsen? Then what do you call offering all who vote for you a mop and a bucket along with whatever it was you were offering Grover?
The airheaded one is you sneaky gofer. Beauregard's offer to realign the jaws of anyone who didn't vote for me with a mop was purely a charitable act as he's a keen student of dentistry. My offer of a free valet service to Grover for his fuzzy fur was purely an act of kindness as he and myself seem to be the only candidates not involved in giving away sets of luggage to potential voters. Unless they were pink or polka dotted, in which case we might be persuaded.

Be very careful Cookie Monster of any poision cookies. It seems the Piggy campaign while trailing behind in votes will stoop to any level. They may even try to tempt you with white chocolate chips!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Rolls eyes. Yeah right... Of course we have pink and/or polka dotted suitcases, but that's besides the point.
Just stop your political bickering and try the cookies Bunsen. You know there's no harmfull stuff in them.

*Mutters off screen while ladling a cup of soda for self.

Status
Not open for further replies.