1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 22, 2007.

?

2007 Muppet Presidential Election 2nd Run

Poll closed Apr 27, 2007.
  1. Grover Monster/theprawncracker

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  2. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Miss Piggy/Ruhanna

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  4. Beaker/beakerfan

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Scooter: Well... We also have this shampoo guaranteed to brighten up your cute and fuzzy blue fur. Just sign up over here to vote for Miss Piggy, and we'll get you a brand new bottle of Monster Ball Shampoo. There might even be a deal we could make to get you the two-in-one shampoo and conditioner.
    Um Piggy, is there anything you'd like to say to those people out there voting to convince them to cast their votes for you?
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Bunsen: Here at Muppet Labs we'd just like to point out we did not add any conditions about Grover having to vote for anyone in order to recieve his mop valet, we would not cheapen ourselves or him. We just know Beau likes mopping people, who doesn't?
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Beau: *mops the floor around the stage where Bunsen is stood, creating a slippery slope...much like our general campain really...* Vote for the Scientist for he both sigh's and tist's.
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie: Me don't know about special offers Grover. Me think it is a trap. Me think you are fine the way you are.
  5. The Count

Scooter: Trap? We're just offering him some shampoo and conditioner... And a nice set of luggage too.
    Oh, excuse me for a minute. Gotta check on the macadamia nut cookies in the oven.
    *Zips off.
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Bunsen: I agree with you Cookie, there we were just offering to give Grover a super shiny clean coat, and that gofer from the piggy campaign (who i haven't actually heard her confirm IS actually her campaign manager) comes along and tries to bribe the blue furry one with a new set of suitcases and a make over. This is not some kind of game show, or Americas Top Model. If it was i would be wearing a bikini, and not this pink frilly tutu! Maybe we oughta report him to the Muppet Electoral Fraud Comittee.
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Herry: Grover you have took a bath tho?
  8. The Count

Scooter: Why, is one missing Herry?
    No bribes huh Bunsen? Then what do you call offering all who vote for you a mop and a bucket along with whatever it was you were offering Grover?

That scientist sometimes gets a bit airheaded.
    Oh hey, the cookies are ready.
    *Places tray of fresh macadamia cookies out with the paper cups and bowl of refreshing Caribbean flavored soda.
    *Keeps a watchful eye while waiting for people to come and serve them the soda so noone can sneak into our booth.
  9. Luke

Luke Active Member

The airheaded one is you sneaky gofer. Beauregard's offer to realign the jaws of anyone who didn't vote for me with a mop was purely a charitable act as he's a keen student of dentistry. My offer of a free valet service to Grover for his fuzzy fur was purely an act of kindness as he and myself seem to be the only candidates not involved in giving away sets of luggage to potential voters. Unless they were pink or polka dotted, in which case we might be persuaded.

Be very careful Cookie Monster of any poision cookies. It seems the Piggy campaign while trailing behind in votes will stoop to any level. They may even try to tempt you with white chocolate chips!
  10. The Count

*Rolls eyes. Yeah right... Of course we have pink and/or polka dotted suitcases, but that's besides the point.
    Just stop your political bickering and try the cookies Bunsen. You know there's no harmfull stuff in them.

*Mutters off screen while ladling a cup of soda for self.
  11. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie: Me not sure what to think anymore.
  12. The Count

Scooter: It's OK Cookie Monster... If you want, there are some perfectly good cookies here at our refreshments booth. Macadamia, white chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and peanut butter sandies, along with the classic chocolate chip.
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

If anyones interested, i've just set up a nice little gazeebo opposite, with rat waiters, and a running buffet with cheese twiddles, chicken drumsticks, sausages on sticks, and we've even got a Kermit cake. Plus live entertainment as Gonzo plays 342 instruments simultaneously all by himself as he leaps through the eye of a needle and lands standing on top of a live elephant. Everyones welcome, even Piggy and Grovers camp. We are doing this to promote the brand new Doctor Bunz Workout DVD, available in all good shops now, and guest starring Jessica Simpson.
  14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Rowlf: *playing the old piano under the gazeebo* Now I tend to stay away from political humour...and commentary...I just play the music. *plays the music*

That is all.

Bea:zany:{And wasn't THAT a waste of a post...*laughs at self*}regard
  15. The Count

Yeah... But haven't you been wasting posts long before this? Tsk, tsk, tsk.
  16. Luke

Luke Active Member

Oooooh anti post wasting. That's quite a controversial stance for the Piggy camp to be taking considering this is Muppet Central, home of the 120 second post rule rebellion thingy. Now that could be a vote loser! :eek: :o

*chuckles like Muttley* :halo:
  17. The Count

*Won't dignify with an answer since Bunsen's warped little mind twists everything we say against us anyway.
  18. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

i voted on miss piggy. Miss Piggy President.
  19. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(Mails in absentee ballot) There...hope everything ends up the way they're meant to. Then again, with the group of candidates we have to choose from you can't be too prepared for anything. Is there anyone stable running? Ah well...(walks off to the beach)
  20. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

is there ever anyone stable running in any election? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.