• Beaker/beakerfan

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Yes, I could, but I do not think I should. Everything you say nowadays is picked up by the media. I do not want to sound repetetive, do I?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Bean Bunny)

Ok Mr, Grover you may think your the cuties and that may very well be, But can you take a hit every now and then. In My last few movie secen i have been able to do my own stunts so top that oh blue and furry one. BTW sicnce when was blue a cute coler.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Well, I am not trying to argue with you little cute bunny person, but have you ever seen Super Grover crash? Let me tell you, it is no walk through a field of daisies.

Luke

Reaction score
Bunsen: Hello there everybody. I hope all the other candidates are doing well. Instead of all the fighting, i think we should have a day of peace in honor of all the cute little Muppets and Fraggles and other creatures. I would like to give gifts to the two other remaining candidates, for my furry little friend Super Grover, the inflatable Muppet Labs crash mat, and for the delectable Miss Piggy, a home BBQ set .... erm i mean, the Muppet Labs Battery Powered Lip Gloss Applicator. Good luck to everybody in the campaign and may the best scientist win.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, the mud's flying hot and heavy. (grabs an umbrella and runs back to the press box)

Luke

Reaction score
Dr Bunz: I just have a question for Grover. What exactly are your policies? It's just i don't think we've heard em other than the free hugs thing, and being cute. Seems to me you aren't getting involved in the political arguing but your winging it by not saying very much at all leaving myself and Piggy to do all the debating.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Crazy Harry)

Heeeeeeehehehehehehehehe i feel like blowing up stuff!!! heehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry & FilFil: Uh oh!

Herry: Hit the dirt!

Both monsters run behind the curtains

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Fozzie: (very nervously) Um, Miss Piggy asked me to come out here and tell you that she hopes to return to the podium and the election--but she is waiting for someone to clean up around here after the explosion. Please vote for her--because she'll be really crabby if she loses!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter: Oh hey Fozzie... Don't worry, we already got George the Janitor sweeping away the mess.
George can be seen mumbling a bit of a curse on Crazy Harry, as the rubble gets swept out the door into the ashcans and trashcans.
Scooter: Heh, guess Oscar'll find a neat little present in the morning, maybe that'll get him to vote for us again.
Um Piggy... Need to talk to you and Catherine about some of the voters' concerns. There was that one guy named Ed who wanted to hear Catherine's Christmas Blues song. She should send it to his E-mail though...
*Checks on stash of buttons to pass out to the voters at the next pep rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.