• Beaker/beakerfan

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
Besides, I think they'll change their minds should a certain videotape of that encounter of yours last evening ever air on public television.
Dr Bunz: * Gasps * No, Not the Janice tape?
(composes self)
Dr Bunz: Um uh, i mean, i wish to inform all my loyal voters that Janice just came round to my lab for a jamming session and everything was totally innocent. * wipes brow * :flirt: :confused:

And anyway, Scooter just having this tape just goes to show that the Piggy campaign will go to any levels, including spying on the other candidates, to achieve their aims. Dr Bunsen and the Hairy one himself, Supergrover must unite to fight these tactics. That's right, when Dr Bunsen wears his underpants over his lab coat he becomes - The Bunsen Burner !!!! :eek:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to bow out of this campaign. Good luck!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Janice: Like eeeeeeew! I never went to that groady labs area. All Muppet women unite and vote for Piggy!
Scooter: That's not the video I was talking about... And besides, how would having the tape in question be any different than the one you made with that fake Kermit? Hmm?

Lewis: Reporting here on the scene... The Bunsen Burner, upon assuming his superhero persona, quickly burned out and crashed into a concrete wall. We have learned that as a consequence, he has lost any superficial superpowers he may have thought he had and is now just his regular self... Leader of one of the most hotly contested Muppet presidential elections this reporter has ever seen.
*Off camera: Well, what'd he expect? It's not like he's a real superhero or has a real superhero persona like the others... There's Super Grover, Super Beaker absent from this round of voting BTW, and Wonder Pig. But come on, the Bunsen Burner? That one was doomed to backfire on him.
*Laughs at small joke made at Honeydew's expense.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Well, hellooooo there! Moi is happy to announce her continued candidacy for the Muppet Central presidency, and to think all of the little people who are waiting to vote for Moi! (growling: Don't wait too long!) Kissy kissy to all of you, and remember: Vote for Moi: It will keep me out of Kermit's hair!
Kermit: What she said!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: Ooh look, that red headed guy said he not run anymore. This is getting interesting!

Luke

Reaction score
Bunsen: Here at Muppet Labs we would like to say how sorry we are that Beaker has pulled out of the election. I'm sure it has nothing to do with me extending his working hours so that he could participate in my Half Robot, Half Muppet Bionic Hand Of Death experiment. Despite the negativity shown to me from the representatives of other candidates i stand for a fun, Muppety campaign and extend a hand of friendship to all the other candidates!

*secretly has electic shock hand buzzer hidden in hand as a surprise*

Now back to your regular Nerf Gunning, Water pistol shooting, rubber chicken thwacking action!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure nice of you to extend a hand in peace this time Bunsen... *Extends hand to shake Bunsen's, though he crushes the electro-shock buzzerin the extended hand's mechanical grip.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: *to camera* I am so glad that I am not too involved in all of this political arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.