1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 22, 2007.

?

2007 Muppet Presidential Election 2nd Run

Poll closed Apr 27, 2007.
Grover Monster/theprawncracker 9 vote(s) 39.1%
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke 6 vote(s) 26.1%
Miss Piggy/Ruhanna 5 vote(s) 21.7%
Beaker/beakerfan 3 vote(s) 13.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. BEAR Active Member

Hey-Oh!!:zany: :p
  2. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Horse: *enters* If my stable were running...how would I sleep, eh?
  3. Erine81981 Active Member

If your stable were ah running you wouldn't have a place to sleep at all. *slaps knee* Ah ha ha he he he he...
  4. Luke Active Member

Muppet Newsman: This is a Muppet Newsflash. Late breaking news - Elvis Presley dies. Also we can report the 2nd place candidates in the Muppet presidential election, Miss Piggy and Dr Bunsen Honeydew are neck and neck.

Homer Simpson: Mmmmm neck of pork!

Muppet Newsman: Tune in tommorow to find out which candidate is destined for the chopping block in this round.
  5. Beakerfan Active Member

Beaker: Hey, uh... since I'm not running anymore, I decided to drop by and see uh, how the campaining was coming along. I guess that also means I should throw my ticket into somebody's campaign.
  6. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Beakerfan/Beaker. You are still in the running (behind, perhaps, but still there!)
  7. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover: Oh, I am so nervous! The results are counted tomorrow. Oh it is so exciting, yet so scary at the same time...
  8. Beakerfan Active Member

I may be in the running, but I dropped out. (Reread my first post in this thread)
  9. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ahh! Oh, I didn't see. Sorry.

Lewis Kassager: Welcome to the wild world of Muppet politics where it appears that Beakrefan has dropped out...she obviosly didn't realise we were on a plane.
  10. Beakerfan Active Member

*falling to the ground below* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks up* huh? what the? *suddenly realizes she is falling up*
  11. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*turns the camera upside down and checks screen*

Yup...that's down again.
  12. Luke Active Member

Whats interesting is that you actually gained votes after you dropped out. lol.

Anyway i hope the good doctor can count on your support. After all, you are the luigi to his mario remember? :D

*** And remember kids, Grover is well into the next round, so a vote for him now would be a vote wasted. So make things interesting and vote for the Pig or the Doctor!!!! I'm being nice (out of character - not just speaking out of character, but actually out of character for me!) so whatever your preference just vote!***
  13. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

***I agree with Luke***
  14. Beauregard Well-Known Member

"Bunsen, because he's worth it."
    "Bunsen, now with more chocolate."
    "Bunsen, high in calcium, low in calleries."
    "Bunsen, for people who don't want to stink."
    "Bunsen, a better way to shop."
    "Bunsen, with a lemony zest."

I agree with Luke and Prawnie. Even if you're not backing any particular candedate, just vote for anyone!! It'll make the game more fun for everyone.
  15. The Count Moderator

Muppet Newsman: This is a Muppet News flash!
    Beaker and his running mate, Alex, known as Beakerfan, have pulled out of the race. So why people still continue to vote for the red-haired lab assistant baffles local election officials overseeing the process.
    In other news...
  16. Beakerfan Active Member

Beaker: Who the hey has been voting for me?!? I pulled out LOOOOONG ago! Anyway, they should be voting for our furry blue friend. I would really have made a terrieble president. Most people never understand what I'm trying to say.
  17. The Count Moderator

Scooter: Yeah, the only one who... *Decides not to finish the sentence. Come on buddy, we RH'ers need to stick together. If you want to join our camp, we'd be proud to have you as part of the staff.
  18. Luke Active Member

Muppet Newsman: So once again, the monster uses his super cape to fly ahead and win. Dr Bunz (just back from a quick promotional tour of Malaysia for his workout DVD) comes second, and the delectable Miss Piggy (especially when served with apple sauce) is in third place, Beaker, despite already having exited the contest and giving his support to the furry one racks up 3 votes placing him last.

Oooh the tension, the drama, the excitement. I need the toilet! Tune in same day, same place, same channel ... um website, for an announcement from Kevin The Hairy Bear and his chief vote counter, The Ghost Of Billy The Rubber Psychotic Chicken (ably assited by his all seeing spyrograph) detailing the candidate/s to be executed ..... i mean, eliminated !!!
  19. Beakerfan Active Member

Beaker: Pork Chahhhhhhps and Apple Sawce.

*I quickly clamp my hand over his mouth*
  20. Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Miss Piggy: (at target of choice) Hiiiiii Yahhhhhhh!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.