Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Oh hello Biff. These are some friends of Kermit's from that wariety show he used to host. Bunsen Honeydew and Miss Piggy... There's Scooter running Miss Piggy's campaign, and Bean Bunny with Beauregard and Bunsen. If you need any help, LMK and I'll be counting avay the seconds!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We're sitting on a tie for all 3 candidates who might try PMing some of their online MC friends to come vote!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, my dream? Well, you see... my dream is to be the best cute, furry, blue monster I can be. If I go out and do something, even if I do not win, I hope that I can look myself in a mirror and say 'Wubba! Wubba! Wubba! Wubba! Woo! Woo! Woo! Wubba! Wubba! Wubba! And a doodly doo!' And then after I say that, I hope I can say 'I, Grover, have done my best at what I tried to do.' That is my dream, Mr. Biff. Oh, and dental insurance for all the construction workers.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: *cheering after Grover's speech* That good speech Grover. You bring tear to me little googly eye.

Luke

Reaction score
Bunsen: Well Mr Biff, thank you for your question. Please, allow me to show my tender fuzzy side - As i too have a dream, and its not the one about the Pussycat dolls. No, i have a dream where the Muppets are restored to the great heights they once sailed. I have a dream where there is a Muppet store in every city. A channel showing the Muppets in every country of this world. A Muppet blockbuster movie released every Summer - especially sci fi ones. I dream about Muppet merchandise aplenty - where every child can go to sleep cuddling a plush Dr Bunz (or if they aren't so fortunate, another character), and where every man and woman has a pair of Muppet branded underwear in their closet, be they thongs or boxers, and be able to wear those pants with pride, even over their regular clothes. Where the main toy for Christmas is a tickle me Bunsen, and where my friend Grover can be cute and furry on Sesame Street without threat of cancellation, or where the adorable Miss Piggy is not forced to appear in third rate Pizza Hut commercials playing second fiddle to Jessica Simpson, but is the star of a broadway show. It is thoughts like these that bring a tear to my eye, a smile to my face, and has absolutely nothing to do with residuals and licensing money!

So everybody wear your Muppet pants with pride, vote for Dr Bunz !

(whatsmore we can offer free dental AND health insurance for all construction workers and if you work for peanuts we'll let you stroke our pet Elephant!)

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Good speech Grover!
Rosita:Hooray Grover!!

dabauckham

Reaction score
(whatsmore we can offer free dental AND health insurance for all construction workers and if you work for peanuts we'll let you stroke our pet Elephant!)
Sully: I think-
Biff: *shouting* Hey... hey Sully! Get a load of this guy! I gotta feeling Bunz knows how we're feelin'. What do you think? *Sully starts to speak* He's got big dreams, if you know what I mean. Eh? Eh? *Sully starts to speak* Don't you wanna go pat the elephant, Sully? Don't ya?

*Sully rolls eyes*

Biff: S'matter, Sully? Was it somethin' I said?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Still at 8 votes each? We need some more votes. PM your friends who haven't voted and get them in here! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
From one candidate to another, great speech Mr Grover sir. That was quite moving!

Rizzo : Now let's get these votes moving!
Pepe : Okays, but i'm not volunteering to move Piggy si?
Rizzo : We need some kinda publicity stunt
Pepe: .... and somebody crazy enough to do it for us! Oh, hola Gonzo.
Gonzo Guys, i think we're on the same page here. How bout The Great Gonzo jumps outa a flaming "Dr Bunz" cake with only the aid of a pair of speedos! The chicks will LOVE it!
Pepe: I don't think those are the Bunz we want to see hokay? And the chickies can't vote.
Rizzo : Yeah and its a family forum. They wouldn't even let us put the Pussycat Dolls on the MC Radio
Pepe : Okays, i have got it. If they do not vote for Dr Bunz, i will spank them. I will spank them like bad bad donkies hokay?
Gonzo: Physical violence? Can we do that?
Rizzo: It's either that, or we have Spamela Hamderson singing Celine Dione songs from The Titanic
Pepe: ... and there's a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.