TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telly

Reaction score
Watching the first stuff makes me wanna watch the stuff from the late 70's and 80's when the Muppets developed their personalities more. :flirt:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I hope the way the disks are in the box isnt the same way as the 1st season. I hated having to take one disk out to get to another one. I hope its a fold out box with one disk on each flap

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
We had a format in Australia with a cover that opened up with each disc in separate flaps. I agree it would be annoying Sarge to take out a disc just to get the next one for immediate play. I hope they are more sensible with the way they package them for you this time.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
We should have a Muppet Central release party, haha. Like, the day it comes out everyone, at a certain time (idk, 10pm EST so that west coast people are home from work), all gather to the forums and we watch the first episode together. They do this on a lot of TV show forums, so I've seen, where they all watch episodes and write to each other at the same time. IDK, I think it might be fun. It's just an idea :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
We should have a Muppet Central release party, haha. Like, the day it comes out everyone, at a certain time (idk, 10pm EST so that west coast people are home from work), all gather to the forums and we watch the first episode together. They do this on a lot of TV show forums, so I've seen, where they all watch episodes and write to each other at the same time. IDK, I think it might be fun. It's just an idea :smile:
I love that idea Sarah. We should do it.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
And we could have our own thread about it (or a live chat, or something) and archive it so we can always look back on how witty we all are. :wink:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
How witty we are... hehehe

Well I'm glad people like the idea :smile: Course, it's months away, but I think it would be fun.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

Excellent idea Sarah!

Status
Not open for further replies.