• Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Grover Monster/theprawncracker

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: *sticks out hand to shake* The best man won, obviously, because I am a monster. You ran a very good race, doctor Honeydew, and I am glad to have run against you. I know you'll do us all great in that big chair of power. *joins in the victory cha cha cha* Oh, I can get used to this!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Awww Grover...we're sorry you didn't win.giving Grover a comforting hug
You put up a good fight Grover (((giving my fuzzy & blue buddy Grover a hug)))
Rosita:You sure did,Grovercitohugging Grover
Well...I guess congrats go out to Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Good going Dr. H.

Luke

Reaction score
The rest of us are going back to the real world now.
Actually the rest of us are partying dude. This aint no TV show, the people have spoken ..... AND THEIR WEARING THEIR MUPPET PANTS WITH PRIDE !

* hands Kathy a Grover-Bunz balloon *

:eek: :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't hear you! I'm rockin' out with the hep cat ladies!
*Grabs Kathy and dances with her as the music from the band blares out through the loudspeakers at the party.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Can't hear you! I'm rockin' out with the hep cat ladies!
*Grabs Kathy and dances with her as the music from the band blares out through the loudspeakers at the party.
Woohoo!(or should that be "Meow?":wink: )*dancing with Ed.*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The results are in!

2007 Muppet Presidential Election 4th Primary Poll Results
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke wins with 22 (62.86%) Votes!

I'll leave this thread open for the discussion of the election game and for cabinet announcements and such to resume.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Hhhhmmmm . . . just yesterday this election was tied. And now today Dr. Bunsen wins in a landslide? I suspect election fraud. I demand a recount. There must be a hanging chad somewhere! Where's Beaker? I think I know how he did it, too. He had the steel rabbit pose as a voting machine. Simply un-American. :attitude:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hanging Chad? I think he's hanging from that flag pole to symbolize how much he loves America. He he he, Crazy cuban immigrant.

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hhhhmmmm . . . just yesterday this election was tied. And now today Dr. Bunsen wins in a landslide? I suspect election fraud. I demand a recount. There must be a hanging chad somewhere! Where's Beaker? I think I know how he did it, too. He had the steel rabbit pose as a voting machine. Simply un-American. :attitude:
Beaker: What I do is my business. Not that I did anything, but if I did, you wouldn't be able to prove it. I'm a scientist, remember? That means I'm smart.

Luke

Reaction score
And now today Dr. Bunsen wins in a landslide?
President Bunz: WHOA! There was a landslide? I wondered why everything looked upside down this morning. .... and there i was thinking i just had too much of that alcee-hol at the victory party.

..... cabinet announcements - Super Moderator Foz now becomes Supreme Moderator Foz, Homer Simpson is going to be in charge of nuclear safety. Pepe gets his own dating show. All money in Muppetland will now show Dr Bunz posing with a penguin in lederhosen. That is all!