Electric Mayhem T-Shirt @ Kohl's!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Yay! I went to Kohls the other day and found this really awesome white long-sleeved Muppet shirt. It has Fozzie, Gonzo, Kermit, Piggie, Animal and Rizzo all kinda clustered together, all wearing dark sunglasses. Up at the top in neon, graffiti style letters it says "Rollin with the homies". It's awesome!

They also have Muppet socks (which come in sets of 3), but I didn't get them because they were a little expensive, and I had just bought socks the other day. Anyway, each set has kind of a theme, like one set of 3 will have all Gonzo, another will have all Kermit, etc. They were really cute!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I tried to find both the shirt and socks online and was unsuccessful, so I guess I need to make a trip to Kohl's in person. I hope I can find it though, I never did find the EM shirt at my Kohl's.

Boppity

Reaction score
Ohh...
I found this thread too late...
"We're sorry, this item is no longer available."

Ah well. There's always eBay. Or do-it-yourself-ing.

On the bright side, my Kohls had a gray Animal hoodie with various rainbows/Animal heads/lips/drums/stars on it.

The Only Joey

Reaction score
****, found about this more then a year to late!

Really would like a [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Electric Mayhem World Tour shirt myself!

Does anyone maybe have one left?

Would really like one but can not find then ANYWHERE on the internet (even a empty ebay)

Also horrible i live in holland, dont have things like that here!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]