Animal: Monster or... what?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I definitely agree, as far as I'm concerned he's not an alien. He's a Whatever (or a Frackle...or maybe a Wierdo like on Muppet Babies...hmm) :concern:

peyjenk

Reaction score
I always thought Clifford was Rastafarian, a la Bob Marley. And I believe that's a mustache, not gills.
I've never thought of Clifford as an aquatic creature, but now that it is brought up, I certainly can see the resemblance. :smile: Anyway, I too, think he is a humanoid modeled after a Rastafarian.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
When Clifford first appeared on The Jim Henson Hour, he was the bassist for a group called "Solid Foam." He had a slightly different look, and always wore sunglasses. But I remember thinking when I first saw him, "cool...the Muppet guys made a Bob Marley-ish character."

The next time I saw him was on Muppets Tonight (although he apparently made guest appearances on other shows in the early 90s). The MT version was a remodeled version of the original, and didn't wear sunglasses. But I always accepted the fact he was human or humanoid.

Marky

Reaction score
Animal is the most heinous creature of all rock and roll.
He is a drummer.

muppet baby

Reaction score
yep animal what can we say you really posed a great question .

I know that this may sound strange but that is a question that i have always wondered about !

Animal , is really cool even though we may never know what he is he he he
He is really is soooooooooo cool .
One thing though that i love about him i is so crazy !:stick_out_tongue: :halo: and fun

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, I had forgotten this until now; when I was a kid I always figured Animal was just some kind of lion-type thing. He did have a mane and teeth after all! Lol