Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

Teheheman

Reaction score
Let's see, the pics in People, the Wal*Mart thing, I didn't notice until the glasses came out from McDonalds. Doesn't matter anyways, I knew that they were having kids, so it's not like it's the biggest deal in the world. Might see this when it comes out on DVD, heard reviews were about 50/50 on it.

Daniel

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a Shrek movie. Maybe parts of the first one, but that's about it...although predictions do seem to be high for the 3rd installment.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Hadn't seen anything about Shrek and Walmart. First time I heard anything about triplets was from you.

Thanks for ruining that surprise, Snowth! :big_grin: :smile: :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks to them, it's now been revealed that Shrek and Fiona will have triplets in Shrek the Third: two girls and a boy.

Thanks for ruining that surprise, Wal-Mart!
They have...Shrek and Fiona did...aw man! I don't go to Wal-Mart! I don't watch TV for commercials.

I had no idea until I read this thread.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh, I knew this ages ago. *enters with super-sleath glasses* Thanks to the magic that is IMDB.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Heh heh, yeah.
And I'm pretty excited about it too. I mean, how cute are the baby Dronkies? I can only image that they'll do just as well with the baby Ogres. I just hope we get to see Shrek and Fiona (and children?) as humans again in this movie...

I know that's old hat by now but I think their human counterparts are a huge part of the series, and I really want to see them again.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
It was also revealed in PEOPLE magazine! I saw it and I was all like, what? I wanted to to see the movie and I am debating whether I still want to see it! :Z