Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Yeah I was clueless too. I thought it was something more obvious. *sigh* Oh well.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
No dont worrie everyone they didnt spoil anything. The movie was HORRIBLE, I cant even tell you what it was about. And the babies are only at the end for 2 min- THATS IT no bulid up to it either, in fact I didnt matter how many there were, cuz they had no part in the movie. Fiona said she was pregnant and that was about it other than Shrek having his nervous breakdowns but again not much of a story there either. All the characters seemed to be out of character, I really didnt care to find out what happens in the end (and there really isnt an ending, or, at least, it ends just how it seems it will end) And Justin Timberlake killed the movie, his character was under developed and the script was even worse. Eric Idle was Merlin. I love Eric Idle but wow, I dont even know what his character did for the story. Dont waste your money- and if you do, dont say I didnt tell you so.

And I didnt spoil anything, theres nothing to spoil, theres no story. :boo:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I've heard tons of mixed reviews about it. I was thinking of waiting until it hit the cheap seats anyway, so I'm good.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm seeing it next thursday. The best part is that it only costs 3 dollars to get into the theatre near me. Its a little place, it plays one movie every thursday, friday saturday and sunday at 7pm. From the outside it looks really run down and dumpy, but its is REALLY nice on the inside. Popcorns only 2 buchs, sodays are only a buck, and candy is 1-2 bucks. Not bad considering actuall move theatres cost 8 dollars to get in, 5-7 dollars for popcorn, 3-5 dolars for soda, and I've seen some places charge up to 7 dollars for candy

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No dont worrie everyone they didnt spoil anything. The movie was HORRIBLE, I cant even tell you what it was about. And the babies are only at the end for 2 min- THATS IT no bulid up to it either, in fact I didnt matter how many there were, cuz they had no part in the movie. Fiona said she was pregnant and that was about it other than Shrek having his nervous breakdowns but again not much of a story there either. All the characters seemed to be out of character, I really didnt care to find out what happens in the end (and there really isnt an ending, or, at least, it ends just how it seems it will end) And Justin Timberlake killed the movie, his character was under developed and the script was even worse. Eric Idle was Merlin. I love Eric Idle but wow, I dont even know what his character did for the story. Dont waste your money- and if you do, dont say I didnt tell you so.

And I didnt spoil anything, theres nothing to spoil, theres no story. :boo:
MROW!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well what do you know, now I've seen commercials about the babies, so the surprise really HAS been spoiled... but I guess they think little kiddies won't really care about the whole surprise factor, so...

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the DVD to come out, and I really don't care. I've heard mixed reviews of it too, and I guess I'll wait to see for myself when it comes out on DVD.

Daniel

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well PIRATES 3 will be out this week and everyone will be forgetting about Shrek! i really NEVER liked any of thos movies anyways? We rented the 1st movie on dvd when it came out and we watched about half of it and my mom sayed "is this a kids movie?" couse of the words they useI guess. Besides the 3rd movie has it mixed reviews i read... my money says when PIRATES hits this week, shrek is goin down hill from there and YES! he has overdone his welcome i think!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
The only "part 3" I'm looking forward to this summer is The Bourne Ultimatum. Haven't heard anything about it yet, other than Matt Damon and Julia Stiles are back from the first two, and that Paul Greengrass (who made The Bourne Supremacy) is again directing. Since the first two movies have almost nothing to do with the novels, I assume the third will follow the same pattern.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I heard about that too. I also know that at the end of June that the 4th Die Hard movie is coming out. THIS, ladies and gentleman, is the SUMMER OF SEQUELS.

Daniel