Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

D'Snowth

Reaction score
THIS, ladies and gentleman, is the SUMMER OF SEQUELS.

Daniel
Now all we need are sequels to The Day After Tomorrow, Finding Nemo, Happy Feet, The Incredibles, The Master of Disguise, Monster's Inc, Over the Hedge, Young Frankenstien, Dodgeball, 13 Going on 30, Elf, and a host of other movies that have no sequels.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Now all we need are sequels to The Day After Tomorrow, Finding Nemo, Happy Feet, The Incredibles, The Master of Disguise, Monster's Inc, Over the Hedge, Young Frankenstien, Dodgeball, 13 Going on 30, Elf, and a host of other movies that have no sequels.
Heh heh heh. A sequel to Master of Disguise, a film that made what, a buck and a few pennies at the box office?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
well PIRATES 3 will be out this week and everyone will be forgetting about Shrek! i really NEVER liked any of thos movies anyways? We rented the 1st movie on dvd when it came out and we watched about half of it and my mom sayed "is this a kids movie?" couse of the words they useI guess. Besides the 3rd movie has it mixed reviews i read... my money says when PIRATES hits this week, shrek is goin down hill from there and YES! he has overdone his welcome i think!
Surprise: DreamWorks is already in the production stages for Shrek 4, with a projected 2010 release.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Surprise: DreamWorks is already in the production stages for Shrek 4, with a projected 2010 release.
ARE YOU SERIOUS? letit die, peacefully Dreamworks, let it die with dignity. Dont be like Disney, oh please dont do that.

Though I did have a LOT of hope for the the 3rd one, I mean the first 2 were amazing, I was suprised that they made a good 2nd one, so I guess a 3rd was a bit too much, but a 4th?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
ARE YOU SERIOUS? letit die, peacefully Dreamworks, let it die with dignity. Dont be like Disney, oh please dont do that.

Though I did have a LOT of hope for the the 3rd one, I mean the first 2 were amazing, I was suprised that they made a good 2nd one, so I guess a 3rd was a bit too much, but a 4th?
Yep, I read it this weekend, actually. DreamWorks is going ahead with Shrek 4.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah I was amazed that the first sequel was so good! As for a fourth...eh...history tells us it's not always a good idea...